TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
pariah Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: x

i don't want to live anymore - May 5th 2017, 11:38 PM

i'm depressed all the time and i hate my life. and i don't have anybody to talk to about it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Re: i don't want to live anymore - May 5th 2017, 11:47 PM

You can tell us what happened! For me you can write to me via personal message if you feel that you want to talk privately.

You are not alone. There are people who experienced the same thing as well. And everyone single person here are all here to help you. We will never judge you no matter what

Its hard to open up now, but I hope you slowly will!

Do my best at everything I can to live a happy, perfect life.

Happy life won't come by being happy everyday. Struggle and always work hard.

Forgive other's imperfection, they will work hard about it once I point it out to them, just like what I should be doing.

On the other hand, never tolerate with my own mediocrity. Never slack and always strive improvement.

Never settle. Never give up.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thinking 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: i don't want to live anymore - May 6th 2017, 04:51 AM

You can talk to us about it and I'm here for you too.

I want you to be happys.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: i don't want to live anymore - May 6th 2017, 05:32 PM

Hey there! First, I want to welcome you to TeenHelp. I'm sorry you are feeling this way right now. Is there anyone you can reach out to for support or just to have a friend? Nobody should have to go through this alone, and the more people in your circle, the better chances you have at full recovery. While everything may seem like it's absolutely hopeless right now, things will turn around. There's absolutely no time-frame given as to when that might happen, but like I said: The more people you have supporting you, the easier it will be in the long run.

Also, don't hesitate to reach out to us again for support or advice if you need to. TeenHelp is a wonderful little community made of teens and young adults just like you! We're here to help one another in any way we can with giving useful tips, bouncing ideas off one another, or just to be a shoulder to lean on whenever you need to rant or vent. You may also take advantage of HelpLINK or LiveHelp if you'd prefer to retain some anonymity.

It will get better.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: i don't want to live anymore - May 6th 2017, 11:34 PM

Hi there

Thank you for reaching out to us here on TeenHelp! I'm sorry that you're going through such a tough time right now. Going through arguments with your own mind is always tough.

For most of my life I struggled with thoughts of suicide, so you're definitely not alone. As a matter of fact, sometimes the depression doesn't fully go away until your life is fully on track, but, you do learn to deal with it, and every tough time you go through will make you stronger in the end.

I went through a lot when I was younger, to the point where some of my friends try and figure out why I can go through so many rough times still.

Anyways! I hope you do start feeling better, if you want to describe more about what's making you feel like that you're more than welcome and we will be able to give you more advice. As the others said, you're more than welcome to PM me if you need to. I will reply the same day, unless I'm at work.

Stay strong, you can get through this.

You are not alone.
Brittany

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: i don't want to live anymore - May 15th 2017, 09:08 PM

Hi there,

I am sorry you're feeling this way at the moment but I am really glad you've reached out to us here.

Feeling depressed is never a nice feeling for anyone. Has anything triggered you to feel this way? If there isn't, that's okay but if there is, I waned you to know that we're always here to listen about anything and support you as best as we can. You never have to be alone. How do you manage your emotions? It might be helpful if we can look into some helpful coping techniques, what do you think? Feeling so much hate towards life is a horrible place to be in and I hope things look up soon for you and begin to get better so you can start to love days of being alive and enjoying things again.

It can feel really horrible when it feels like we have no one to go to and to talk to about what is going on or how we're feeling. But I want you to know there are people who can be there for you and want to be. We do first of all and we're always going to be here for you as much and as best as we can. Do you have any friends or family members you feel you could talk too as well? You can also talk to someone at school/college such as a tutor, nurse or guidance counsellor but you can always talk to your doctor/GP as well. And if you feel able to do so, there are so many helplines out there who you can also contact.

I know this is hard for you right now, but it get's better and you're stronger than it. Keep on fighting and don't be alone. You deserve help to help you get through this.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread