TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hyde Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brandon

I need some help, this isn't right - May 23rd 2009, 08:12 PM

I feel horrible, the obvious depression feelings of being worthless, and that everyone is looking down on me so on so forth, but this is terrible, I can't stand to go to public places I feel like everyone is staring at me in disgust, I don't feel good enough for love, i met a girl, but my mind is made up that she isn't into me simply because, why would she be? I just hate life, and it's horrible, I haven't the strength to end it though I've tried, I just can't do it. I have no one to talk to about it, my feelings of inferiority are absurd, this feels like white noise, I feel like posting is pointless because who will care? Furthermore, I've chosen to be anorexic, not for the obvious weight loss disorder, but mainly because of its physically destructive characteristics, the possibility that it could do me in. It's funny if you met me you'd never know, which makes it even more difficult, I feel like people will look down on me for posting with such deep problems, which I know is a ridiculous notion but it's what my mind tells me. I feel completely alone, like life has chosen me to suffer to no extent.
  Send a message via AIM to Hyde  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: I need some help, this isn't right - May 23rd 2009, 09:50 PM

Hey Brandon,

I am really sorry that you are feeling like this. Posting isn't pointless. It can really help to get out how you are feeling. I care about you and that is why I am replying to your thread. I might not know you but that doesn't stop me caring. You are definitely not worthless. It seems like you are rather hard on yourself and put yourself down lots. But you shouldn't. You are good enough the way you are and you shouldn't have to change for anyone. People should like you for the way you are and if they don't then that is there problem.

You are not alone with any of this. Everyone here will try to help you as much as we can. I think you need to try to be more positive about yourself because you are worth it. Have you got any help with all of this?

Stay strong :-)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Time goes by so slowly....
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tori

Re: I need some help, this isn't right - May 26th 2009, 03:30 PM

Brandon:

I am so sorry that your mind has convinced you to resort to the low of anorexia. I don't know you personally, but I definately care deeply about you and your well being...

Posting on TH is never pointless. There's tons of people on here who are either going through the same thing or want to help you....

PM me anytime for any reason...Even if you just want to chat...
xx
  Send a message via AIM to That One Tori Girl Send a message via MSN to That One Tori Girl Send a message via Yahoo to That One Tori Girl  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
stylishxmissy Offline
Average Joe

Name: kat

Re: I need some help, this isn't right - May 26th 2009, 04:36 PM

Hi. I completely understand what you are going through. I went through the exact same and even now i'm thinking people are watching me in a bad way when i'm out. It's probably fear- it may feel like people are, but they may not be. You can build up your confidence to go out and feel comfortable though. Finding the right people to talk to will really help you to learn how to feel fine when you're outdoors. I gradually took steps of going out the house, i didn't go fast with it, i just got used to being out after a while. I still feel similar to back then, but i can handle it more now. you can too, overtime. Try and eat properly too, because believe it or not trying to be anorexic may just add more stress on yourself. I completely understand what you're going through, but there are ways out of a problem.You're not worthless, people may have made you feel like you are, again i'm in the same position, so i understand that too. Try telling yoourself positive thoughts first of all, because 9 times out of 10, those negatives arent true. You can get through this with support. we will happily support and be there if you need to talk

my biggest dream is no longer a dream, because it became real.

Closed Thread