TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KahlieDaPotato Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kahlie

Post ... - August 18th 2017, 08:22 PM

its fucking pathetic that a Korean boy band is keeping me from killing myself I know that I will never meet them but I keep suffering just incase I do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Wonderlust Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sunny

Re: ... - August 18th 2017, 08:50 PM

Its not pathetic. I live for bands too. Do you momd PMing me so we can talk and maybe get you some help? Sending love your way!

Life's a tough b**ch, but you are tougher. Go show it who's boss. <lots of love and hugs>

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: ... - August 18th 2017, 09:21 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry that you've been struggling so much that killing yourself has been a thought for you. I know that it might seem pathetic that a band you may or may not meet is keeping you alive, but I actually think that's a really good thing. Having even one positive in your life to keep you fighting is an amazing thing, and you should definitely hang onto it, however don't let it be your soul reason for being alive. Try to look at the band as an indication that there are good things in the world in general. Listen to their music and let it lift you up, let it bring you back from dark places, but don't let it be your only reason. Don't let it stop you from looking for others, and don't let it make you passive.

Coming out of a dark and bad place involves a lot of hard work sometimes, and a fight is needed to get through this. You should try to talk to someone and get some support in real life alongside using music as an escape. It's important to find a way through this, which can often take a lot of fighting and a while to do, however it's so worth it. Perhaps you can talk to a friend or family member, and even a professional such as a therapist if you can access one too, because this will stop you feeling so alone in dealing with this..

I hope that you find a way to fight this. Remember, you're not pathetic and never will be regardless of what it is that gets you through things. Take care.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#4 (permalink)) Old
KahlieDaPotato Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kahlie

Re: ... - August 21st 2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Its not pathetic. I live for bands too. Do you momd PMing me so we can talk and maybe get you some help? Sending love your way!
no I don't mind PMing you

Closed Thread