TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

Unhappy It's Taking A Toll on Me -Triggering- - October 23rd 2017, 11:30 AM

Im tired, I'm so sick and tired of it. Social Anxiety is taking it's toll on me making me feel more depressed than ever. I can't cope I can't stop crying, I cant stop feeling ever so alone. Why am I this way? Why can't I just be happy anymore? I suffer in silence because I only want medical professionals to know I dont share information with Parents because I don't feel comfortable. I just feel so alone. I want everyone to leave me alone. I want to sleep and never wake up ever again.

Do you know how hard it is to write on a flip phone, huh?- Kim Seokjin
-------------------------------------------------------You call that ass you're own we call that silicone, silly girls, with silly boys- Melanie Martinez ( Sippy Cup )

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FrozenRobot7 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Danielle

Re: It's Taking A Toll on Me -Triggering- - October 23rd 2017, 11:08 PM

First off, I'm very glad you could tell us on this forum about this and not just fully bottle it up. I know first hand even how hard it is to tell your problems on here, so just know I am here for you

My advice for you is to go to a therapist if you aren't already. Talking to your parents is always a very hard first step, but it is a very important one. A therapist is someone who is fully unbaist in your life and specializes in giving great advice If you already going to a therapist, my challenge to you is to tell someone, just one person at first, what is going on. This can be a parent, sibling, friend, teacher, or just anyone you feel could comftorable with. this again is a very big step, but talking to someone you care about often makes people feel better.

I hope this works, and feel free to IM me anytime if you need anything!

Closed Thread