TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ihavenoidea Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nita

i dont know what to do - May 26th 2009, 02:03 AM

ive tried everything but nothing seems to be working i keep talking to people but no one can help me i felt like this for too long i just want to go to sleep and never wake up
  Send a message via AIM to ihavenoidea Send a message via Yahoo to ihavenoidea  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
GirlsOnTV Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haily

Re: i dont know what to do - May 26th 2009, 02:15 AM

Nita just keep moving forward. We all get into tough, somtimes unbearable spots. Just take it one day at a time and try to push through.
<3

"And the moon’s laying low in the sky
Forcing everything metal to shine
And the sidewalk holds diamonds like the jewelry store case
They argue walk this way, no, walk this way"
Brighteyes
"The dreams that define you, will be the same that deny you in the end. And make you give up on everything."
Acalasia- objects of my affection

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: hanna

Re: i dont know what to do - May 26th 2009, 02:36 AM

I know how you feel, and im not the best to give advice but ill give it a try.
My best friend killed herself and it ruined me inside and out. I lost weight from not eating or sleeping and inside i couldnt hold it together. Its been a year and 2 months since shes died and im just now picking up the pieces. Every little mean thing someone says hurts me so the point where i just wanna give up and die. But theres this little bit of me that thinks that if i keep pushing it'll all be okay, everything will go away. So go to sleep tonight anxious for tomorrow morning to see what the day will bring.
  Send a message via Yahoo to thistooshallpass  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: i dont know what to do - May 26th 2009, 12:21 PM

Hey Nita.

I understand how frustrating this is and how it can wear you down, but things are not going to be like this forever.

I think that it's so great that you've been talking to people, Nita. Who have you been talking to? If they are friends and family, it's good that you can talk to them about things. Whoever you have been talking to, you should be proud of yourself for talking to them because it takes a lot of courage. Have you talked to your doctor or another medical professional about how you've been feeling? If not, I'd really suggest that you talk to a professional about how you've been feeling.

I know that it may not seem this way now, Nita, but things can get better for you. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but things will get better for you and things are worth getting better for - do you have any goals or aims for the future? Even if you set yourself a goal just for today and tomorrow and try to achieve them, this could help you feel as though there's something worth getting out of bed for.

Take care, Nita.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Here come the rain clouds..
Not a n00b

Name: Anna

Re: i dont know what to do - May 26th 2009, 01:35 PM

Hey Nita,

It's really great that you've been talking to yourself; thats the first step in helping yourself and sometimes it takes courage to do so. Be proud of yourself.

Keep trying, Nita. When you get knocks back like this; fight back harder and stronger. Prove to the world and yourself that you can overcome whatever you put your mind to. Keep your head up and stay focused. Believe in yourself; because we do!

Take care, Nita.

And that was that.

Closed Thread