TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

an update.. - January 26th 2018, 05:06 AM

My ex best friend doesn't want to block me on whatsapp, its a case of me thinking that the situation is more hopeless than what it actually is. She talked to me. That is the truth.

I am wrong.

I am extremely negative at this point.. I do know that there is no hope.

That much stays the same.

I repeat, she doesn't want to block me on whatsapp.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Oregano Offline
it's a herb

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Delwen

Re: an update.. - January 28th 2018, 09:27 AM

There's always hope dude. Could you maybe block her?

breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: an update.. - February 4th 2018, 03:01 PM

I don't want to because she means a lot to me, and she is sweet and nice. That much will never change.

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: an update.. - February 4th 2018, 05:46 PM

Hello,

How do you feel about this? Does know that she does not want to block you help in anyway? Does it hinder your progress because she doesn't want to be friend's any longer?

While I understand that you care a lot about her, you need to figure out how this information is impacting your life. If it is making things worse for you than it is probably better to block her or minimize any interactions you might have. That would be painful to do but it could end up helping you move forward to a greater extent than you would if you continue having her on your whatsapp.

Best regards.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: an update.. - February 8th 2018, 03:23 PM

Nah... the thing is.. I want someone like her in my life again. She is important to me, and the thing is that we're meeting up once in a while now.

The thing is that.. she's still that warm -hearted nice friend that 's a blessing to everyone. So... there's no point in blocking her because she makes my days better. She does..really.

The other day, she learned that I was a.. big danger to myself, and.. then.. for some reason it affected her a lot.. to the point where she cried..

This only proves that she is still the sweet best friend that I spent a lot of time with in the past... and that she still cared about me. For some reason she blamed herself, but the truth was that it was my parents' fault for letting my situation get so desperate /lonely/painful in the first place.. She agreed to meet up once in awhile,but not as often as before because she cares about me and didn't wanna

lose me.

So to sum it up.. she thinks its her fault, but the truth is that it's not. She made everything better when she came into my life four or five years ago. Without her, I wouldn't even know the meaning of happiness, really.

So yeah.. its a weird situation now.. but I guess we will see what happens. She's a sweet girl. She's really sweet. Basically.. imagine a warm- hearted , kind girl that would shed tears for the people she cared about, especially if they aren't doing well.. that's her.

She's a blessing, and she always will be. but .. I also have to admit that... what I really need right now is a warm best friend that can spend a lot of time with me like a companion through life.. (that was her when we used to spend a lot of time together ) .She can't be that ever-present best friend any more because she has a boyfriend that deserves her time. But she's warm,nice and sweet. Basically, try to condense everything that's nice about people into one person. That's her.

I wish to see the both of them live together happily ever after,and...she deserves a nice guy. She's a soulful best friend who means a lot to me.Fortunately, she doesn't read this so it'll be very easy for me to hide the emptiness I still feel inside.

Truth it, I'm trying to lie to myself and .. I keep telling myself " this is okay. This is okay. " But the truth is that.. there is a lot of emptiness in my heart. My parents did too much damage and I guess.. I need a consistent best friend that can be there .. much like the "her of the past. " Like how she used to spend time with me.. doing stuff like movies, foodie outings.. and literally.. just being us around each other.

I'm sorry for the long update, but.. that's how the situation is right now.

screwdriverneedsgas

Last edited by Green Yoshi; February 8th 2018 at 04:00 PM.

Closed Thread