TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TryToLiveFree Offline
With victory comes sacrifice
Average Joe

Name: crystal

So close - May 27th 2009, 03:20 AM

Every night i have to take 2 pills but last night i came so close to take the rest of the pills i have in the container(about 36 pills or more) I pored all the pills in my hannd and was about to put it in my mouth when i relized what would happed if i did(religious thing) but im thinking it might be for the best because i can't take it anymore...my life is filled with nothing but problems problems and more problems and i just can't seem to stand it anymore.

[SIGPIC]

Some say the world will end in fire Some say in ice
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
But if it had to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great And would suffice.
-- Robert Frost--

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: So close - May 27th 2009, 04:03 AM

Hey Crystal! I'm a little late with this, but welcome to the boards. I'm Katrina. Glad to have to hear - I hope you've been enjoying TH so far. If you have any questions or if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know, okay?

Okay, so tell me, do you need to take the pills for your health? If they're helping you, I recommend that you keep taking them. However, if you don't feel comfortable administering them yourself, why don't you ask a parent or trusted older sibling to help you out and only give you two a night? This way, you'd still be getting the help you need, but you also wouldn't be tempted to overdose on your medication.

Hey, if you want to elaborate on some of the other stuff, please don't hesitate - we're here to listen. Take care of yourself.

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: So close - May 27th 2009, 04:51 AM

Hey Crystal :]
I'm sorry that things have been bothering you enough to make you feel this way. I know that life can be tricky to deal with at times, and it would be an understatement to say that it often gets rough. Do you have any idea what could be causing you to feel this way lately? I know it doesn't always seem true, but more often than not there's always something there that's making us feel what we seem to be feeling, whether we're feeling depression, anger, anything of the sort. Coming to terms with why you feel the way that you do can often help make the feelings easier to deal with. After all, it's easier to tackle a problem, more so than it is the feelings caused from the problem, if that makes sense?

Do you have anyone that you can talk this through with? I agree that if you feel taking the pills puts you at risk, perhaps ask someone to put the pills somewhere that you may not be able to find them, but get the right dosage for you to take every night.

Try to remember that you're worth living for, and your life matters - it's not something anyone would like to see end anytime soon. I am completely confident that you can pull through this, no matter what the problems you are facing may be. I'm here if you ever need to talk. Take care

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

Closed Thread