TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Extremely demotivated. - February 26th 2018, 11:30 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Last time, I used to be able do all I can to help people on here. I wasn't always successful, but I always managed to put in the effort.

Now,even typing out a simple sentence is so hard.. It's as if my hands are carved out of platinum. Or something that weighs a ton.

My motivation is completely gone.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Extremely demotivated. - February 26th 2018, 02:40 PM

Hello,
I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now. Can you try and talk with someone and let them know that you are having a hard time right now and need some help. Can you try calling a helpline or talking with some friends or a family member. If it's hard to talk to them you can always write a letter and have them read it to help you out. Try going for a walk or putting on music or funny movie's to help you to be okay. I hope you will be okay soon.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Extremely demotivated. - February 26th 2018, 03:31 PM

I'll try that.

Thanks Emma .

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Elle_94 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Extremely demotivated. - February 28th 2018, 02:56 PM

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low right now.

I'm not sure how long you've been feeling this way for, but I think it's natural for us to experience little dips in motivation and mood now and again. I certainly do and I've been feeling really down lately myself.

As Emma suggested I think the most important thing is to try and talk about it. Bottling feelings up rarely helps so whether it's a friend, relative or a helpline, speak to someone and let it out.

If you're feeling really demotivated and tried, you may just be a little burnt out. Take a break, even if it's just for one day, and do whatever it is you enjoy, whether that's your favourite film, a walk, or making your self your favourite meal. Distance yourself from anything that stresses you out, like work or trying to support other people here. It's okay to just think of yourself and your own needs for a little while.

However, whilst the odd bad day or week is normal, if you're feeling really low and demotivated consistently for more than three weeks it might also be a good idea to talk to a doctor or counsellor about your feelings.

Good luck. I really hope you're feeling better soon.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Extremely demotivated. - February 28th 2018, 03:40 PM

I've bee n demotivated ever since I lost someone precious to me. So yeah..

Thanks Elle. :hug;

I have . The doctor knows that my depression is worse than "normal ' depression.

Much kindness and warmth,
Darren

screwdriverneedsgas

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Elle_94 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Extremely demotivated. - February 28th 2018, 11:52 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Darren. I'm glad you're getting the help you need. Take care of yourself and don't be hard on yourself if you're not feeling up to the things you normally are right now. Give yourself plenty of time to heal and as I said make sure you don't bottle anything up.

Hugs!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Extremely demotivated. - March 1st 2018, 12:34 AM

I think its already somewhat too late for me. I have tried all options. None work.

screwdriverneedsgas

Closed Thread