TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sara_bazzet Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Help. - April 8th 2018, 04:37 PM

Please. I just want to talk to somebody who understands me. I want to kill myself but canít do it right now so I just want to Talk to somebody while I Wait.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
NovoK9 Offline
Staff On Leave

Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ebony

Re: Help. - April 8th 2018, 09:46 PM

Hey sara. I'm here if you'd like to talk to someone. Please feel free to PM me and remember that your life is precious.

Fading away, turning to dust.
With nowhere to go, and no one to trust.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Noire Offline
When is the future?
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Help. - April 8th 2018, 11:32 PM

My inbox is always open. Feel free to PM me if you would like to talk.

Love joins
Love unites
Love breaks us apart
The power to conquer here in our hearts
Enduring and sacred
Eternal as time
For love, love alone will conquer all

"A Million," by VNV Nation
  Send a message via Yahoo to Noire  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Help. - April 9th 2018, 07:48 PM

Sorry to hear that you feel like killing yourself. It's definitely good to talk to people.

There's always Live Help and HelpLINK too. And you might also want to check out our suggested hotlines.

My inbox is always open too. Stay safe

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Nala. Offline
Begin Again
Average Joe

Name: Ellie

Re: Help. - April 12th 2018, 06:08 AM

Hey there, Sara.

Holly made some great suggestions on resources to turn to. I think it is great you're reaching out and asking for help even though you are feeling suicidal because I think it shows there is a part of you there that wants to fight against those suicidal urges. Is it okay if I ask what is causing you to feel this way? If you feel like talking about it you are more than welcome to reply here or send me a PM/VM. I can most certainly listen; I do not mind one bit, okay?

I want to remind you that what you're feeling and going through right now is probably incredibly difficult to make you feel suicidal, but there are better things to come that will show you that your life is more important than you realize at this current moment. Many more positive, big life changes to come that will make holding on all worth it. But for now just hold on to the little things and take it day by day. Focus on small things that are in the moment such as enjoying a walk, or try out a bath bomb and focus on the colors. Try to make a list of things you want in your future, and positive things that are in your life to put the focus on changing your mind little by little. Suicidal thoughts have a way of making you lose your focus on what matters, and the fact that you matter. Sometimes it can help to make a list of reasons to live.

Remember there are people that care about you, and that you're never alone. I am hoping there are people in your life that you can talk to about how you are feeling. When you're in such a dark place it can seem like they won't care, but depression isn't honest; unconditional love is. And of course we're here for you as well, okay? I don't know you, but I still care because I know you are a human being who has a future and I don't want anything to happen to you so if there's anything I can do to help then please let me know. Hold on and take care. You can pull through this.

TH member since 2012.
John 3:16

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread