TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MMantlo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maddyson

I can't - June 4th 2018, 06:40 PM

I can't do this anymore i always feel down, i just can't anymore i hope i make it through.

Last edited by Melancholia.; June 5th 2018 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Moving to more appropriate forum and removing prefix. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Tuuamlo Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I can't - June 5th 2018, 10:02 AM

I had thoughts about suicide and it's scary really. Don't think about bad things. You have to be strong.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: I can't - June 5th 2018, 03:11 PM

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way. There are things you can do if you're struggling though, such as going for a walk to clear your head, reading a happy book, or writing down how you feel. They might not make an instant permanent change but they can be a way to remember that there are things that are positive which can make your mood better. Also, try spending time with positive people or people who make you laugh as this can stop the negativity becoming too overwhelming. I find that seeing my friends is the best way for me to feel at ease, but if you have family who make you happy, or a club or social group, you could try that too. If you don't, maybe think about what hobbies you enjoy and see if there is a local group you can join related to it so you can meet similar people and also do something you can enjoy.

Don't be afraid to send anybody here a message too. You absolutely can get through this, so don't give up. Hope you're holding in there ok!

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Svisttt Offline
Art Dork~

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Crystal

Re: I can't - June 6th 2018, 08:09 AM

Hey there! <3

Alright, to start this off, I wanted to let you know that no matter what happens in life, we always have the ability to hold on and pull through to see something better. There will always be someone who loves you, even if it's difficult to see right now

If you have the ability to, I'd strongly recommend you talk to someone about how you're feeling. I know how difficult it can be to reach out about this kind of thing, but in the end it is definitely well worth it. Are you able to talk to your parents or guardians about this? Or, relatives in general! Anyone you trust. I don't know if you're still in school, but school counselors are also an option

In the meantime, I'm gonna tell you something my dad told me to do a while back. Every morning, take a sheet of paper and write down everything that you love. Every little thing you can think of off the top of your head. It can be literally anything, no matter how silly or serious it may be! A whole lot of examples are righttt here if you need inspiration! I enjoy looking through everything here sometimes whenever I need a
little boost. http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...-reasons-live/

I'd also check out this other link I'm gonna leave you with, which includes self care methods and ways to cope with how you're feeling. http://www.teenhelp.org/alternatives/

One last thing I want to say is that sometimes there isn't a real obvious reason as to why we sometimes feel the way we do. Try not to blame yourself for feeling a certain way, and don't feel pressured to magically feel better. You're human, and I assume a very lovely one at that, and it is always okay to ask for help. Always.

Please take care of yourself, and don't hesitate to post again or make use of the other services on the site!

"hold me
whatever lies beyond this morning
is a little later on."

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Mikola Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mikola

Re: I can't - June 8th 2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMantlo View Post
I can't do this anymore i always feel down, i just can't anymore i hope i make it through.
The best way is to find something that will be give you pleasure. I had same feelings but found myself in sports. Good luck!

Closed Thread