TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LonelyRazor Offline
Still Alive
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jason

Life is getting worse - November 11th 2018, 05:31 AM

My mother accused my dad of heavy drug use and then cheated on him and left him and took my two brothers. Let me give you a little back story my dad was not feeling like himself for a bit he thought something was up but didn't know what it was.

My mother decided to join the fire department which she didn't get paid for and she left us during the last to hurricanes that ravaged the east coast to go while my dad was at work.
Then she started acting all red neck which she never has been and started dipping then she would leave for hours on end in till late at night sometimes. She started to ignore us and only look at her phone all day unless she was at the fire department.

While my dad was hard at work trying to pay the bills and pave the way for a better future for us. He started to get more ill. Then my mom without any explanation started taking a bunch of money out the account leaving us broke and then she started to accuse my dad of heavy drug use. Then she up and left one day and took my two brothers. She said she left because of him doing drugs.

The same day she left him he was told he had liver cancer and guess what it wasn't because of drugs. He even got a drug test to prove it and she said they were fake and said the liver cancer diagnosis was faked. He then found out she was cheating.

She took all our money and left us broke while my dad is slowly dying and his car is falling apart because he could never buy the parts to fix it because she kept taking money. She even ignored my deteriorating mental health she even disregarded my self-harm and all my other problems

As of right now my dad can barely get out of bed they already did a surgery and now they're doing another one and planning on doing chemotherapy. My mental health has deteriorated badly due to my depression. I can no longer register my emotions I refuse to eat. I really want to end it but I got to be there for my dad. But, mentally and physically im so drained and now I have to get a job most likely due to my dad not being able to work.

"It's called a tunnel because there's always a light at the end" But what if the light is a train?
~Unknown

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Frnasanto Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Life is getting worse - November 11th 2018, 04:15 PM

My friend, I can only wish you more strength and hope for the best and everything will be cool! Help your parents with everything — in your abilities. I hope everything is going to be good.

Closed Thread