TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Innocent_Kitten Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Crazy rant, want to cry, need to talk? - February 10th 2019, 03:22 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

They say I'm bipolar, likely have seasonal affective disorder, bloody perk of living in frigid wastelands of the north. These things are likely all unrelated to how I'm feeling now. I'm not exactly single, a friend of mine started flirting with me, they didn't know, it's not their fault. I froze up, had a panic attack, I wanted to tell them it wasn't right and I wasn't single right then and there but I couldn't. I am a bad person, I wanted it maybe? I told them later, but I'm certain they are mad at me. I told my partner too, partner is just mad at us both apparently, not either of our faults. After the whole thing, one way or the other I'm certain my friend is mad at me, or at least, thinks differently of me, I fear I screwed something up badly. Even if this friend wasn't made at me for not returning their affection, again, I think the events that followed make me look like a real mess. No one in this group of friends has ever seen me like this and I feel I just made everything all strange and awkward and ruined my credibility in their eyes, at least the way they saw it. I don't feel like I am normal around them anymore, feel like they are mad at me. I really just want to cry, this happened 2 months ago nearly and I've been a wreck ever since. I didn't want any of this ='( I just wanted to have fun and be myself and now it seems I can't let myself be normal. I need to cry.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
rigirl10101010 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lizzie Star

Re: Crazy rant, want to cry, need to talk? - February 15th 2019, 10:22 PM

Hey, I just want to start this off by saying that relationships are complicated as all heck, trust me, my love life until pretty recently hasn't been very great. However, I also know from experience that if you don't talk it out with your friends, and you keep your feelings bottled up, it'll end up being too much and explode in your face. Trust me, it might be uncomfortable, and it'll likely be hard, but if you don't talk to them and set things straight, you're going to get stuck in your head. Unfortunately, stuff like this is never easy, but once you talk to people about it, it's like ripping off a band-aid. If you need to talk, or want to hear my relationship blunders let me know.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Innocent_Kitten Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Crazy rant, want to cry, need to talk? - February 20th 2019, 02:27 AM

I don't know, the whole world seems like it is mad at me right now, and I don't want to loose good friends over this silliness.

Closed Thread