TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

needing help... - May 31st 2009, 01:41 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey Cassie. I know you probably dislike the fact that I always happen to be all up in your posts - sorry about that. I'm going to edit your post to make it a bit more "constructive" since we don't quite allow notes of this sort, the reason being that we care about you, want to see you getting better, and of course we're not going to give up on you. This is an emergency for you, and I urge you to seek help immediately, preferably by calling 911 if you feel you're a danger to yourself. If you'd like to try to call a hotline first, who will probably end up directing you the same way, please take a look at the hotlines thread by clicking here. Please, please, please take care of yourself and get some help.

-Katrina

so, i really feel like im done trying..i thought i was almost better but nope....
i feel like life is so not worth it...lost mah gf...parents dont effin give two shits bout me half the time nd have no actual friends so...
not expecting anyone to answer this-.- [But please do, guys, let's show Cassie that we care and are here to help.]

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

Last edited by Katrina; May 31st 2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Editing out part that didn't agree with our rules.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Bill Mather
Average Joe

Name: Bill Mather

Re: done... - May 31st 2009, 02:03 AM

If you are going to be on aim? If you read this, then message a bmather2010@aim.com

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IS AROUND THE CORNER IF YOU NEVER GO AROUND THE CORNER
  Send a message via AIM to Music is my Life  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
LiveLaughLove Offline
L☮VE = the answer (=
Not a n00b

Name: Simone

Re: done... - May 31st 2009, 02:09 AM

Hi, Cassie.
I'm really sorry about your girlfriend
It really is a process; shxt hits the fan, but that doesn't mean that you're not getting better... and its really easy to feel as if your parents don't care. But that's rarely ever the truth. They're not mind readers, you know? Some people aren't as aware of how their actions affect the people around them as they should be. If you feel as if they don't care for you the way they should, maybe you should try talking to them more, and letting them know random things that're going on in your life? I'm sure they'd express enterest... but if you don't change something, then it'll just keep going the way it is... whe things become routine, then people just go through the motions, you know? Caught up in their own lives. If you want them to be interested in what you do, maybe try involving them a bit?
We're your friends... and I'm sure that the people you hang out with would beg to differ, especially if anything were to ever happen to you. Not everyone is the type to go around telling the people they love how much they love them... usually they just consider it a given. So its easy for some people to feel as if they aren't cared about... but I can promise you that you are. Step back for a while, and just think. Everything'll calm down just like it always has, and you'll be stronger. Try thinking about what it is specifically that you're upset about today, and think of how much of it will matter to you in a month. Two?
I'm really sorry that you feel this way... but I'm glad you reached out ~ feel free to PM me anytime you need.
Peace&Love,
Simone.

PM anytime (: ................ ☮ ♥ ♪ ♫ la la di da : )
i am beautiful because that's how i see myself.
talented, because i have confidence in what i do.
scarred because at times, i couldn't take it.
strong, because one day, i chose to be.
loveable because i've learned to love myself.
and also because, same as everyone else,
i was born that way.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: needing help... - May 31st 2009, 02:20 AM

Hey Cassie!

Sorry that you're feeling so low right now. I know that must be tough for you. Sorry also to hear about your girlfriend..break ups are always very, very emotionally straining on us, so I can definitely see why you're upset. Popular to contrary belief, time will not heal you. It will, however, help you to cope with this, so please hang in there so that it has a chance to do that. [:

You sound like a sweet, sweet girl, Cassie, and I know you could make friends if you just put yourself out there. This is probably one of those things that's easier for me to say than for you to do, but give it a try, yeah? As for your parents, I'm going to be honest and tell you that I'm not really sure what to say - I think all parents should care for and love their children unconditionally, and I think it's an unfortunate thing when they don't. Do you have any other trusted adults, school counselors, or teachers perhaps that you think you might be able to lean on for support? Sometimes, letting someone hear our voice and knowing that they care can help immensely. [:

You hang in there, okay? I know you can get through this!

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

Re: needing help... - May 31st 2009, 03:00 AM

ya, im feeling better, i guess it was like like...at that moment ya know?
=/
idunno i know im gettin better its just sometimes...
i cnt stand it=/
but idunno
im not rly that concerned about the gf thing cuz well idunno i just dc but idunno

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: needing help... - May 31st 2009, 04:12 AM

Hey Cassie,

I'm glad that you're feeling better.

Sometimes, it's okay to not have everything figured out. Just know that you are cared about, that we're always here to listen, and that you're ALWAYS worth it.

Hang in there, hun.

PM me anytime!

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

Closed Thread