TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fanatic Offline
In Christ Alone ♥
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mary
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 15,936, Level: 18 Points: 15,936, Level: 18 Points: 15,936, Level: 18

Unhappy Fking done. - November 8th 2020, 01:06 AM

I am so fucking done. This site the people on it who don't give a shit about others. Im about ready to kill myself or self harm whatever comes first. Not only am I triggered by PTSD flashbacks but others who keep telling me horrible I am. I hate it. I feel incredibly sad by all the events that have been happening and I cant get a break. Nope cant do this anymore!!! If you need me, I'm going to cut myself again to get rid of this pain. I must be horrible right? I should just die right?

"I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard
While you walk away with the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night
." - "Cake" by Melanie Martinez

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47

Re: Fking done. - November 8th 2020, 02:11 PM

Hello Mary,

I am so sorry that you are feeling like this and I hope that you will be okay soon. When people are mean to us it can be hurtful and we may not always know how to deal with this. Try to get your mind off of this feeling that you are having in a good way so that you are not self-harming or thinking about it and you are focusing on something else. Sometimes it can be hard to find something to do because we are having a hard time. Would you be able to go for a walk around your house or find a book to read and read for a while or drawing something or if you have animals try playing with them for a while. Or putting on a funny movie or TV show or music or calling a friend or family member and talk to them for a while or finding something else that you enjoy doing. When we grab a book or put on music it can help pick us up some because we are focusing on what we are doing and hopefully it will pick us up some. Also you do not sound horrible for being upset. Everyone gets upset about something, you are a lovely person inside and out, I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you lots of hugs to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

Re: Fking done. - November 9th 2020, 09:17 PM

Your not alone. I feel the same way at times. People can be mean to me on here and not care about me on here. At times yes, they do seem to not care about others. Its truly sad. I think their intentions are sometimes good but then they drop the ball and do not follow through which then the person on the other end gets hurt and not cared about.
People need to follow through on here, and do what they say they are going to do. Like this one person on chat said she cared about me and was there for me and said i could vent to her whenever and that we had so much in common she wanted me to talk to her she liked that i reached out to her but she dropped the ball , did not follow through. I sent her a pm and it was never read or responded to not even a few days later just ignored and then when I was banned from the chat she did not even check up on me. It does hurt to be not cared about. I get it. I do .

It sucks. If you get on the discord chat you can private message me whenever. I will try my best to respond. It may not be an immediate reply though. I will reply eventually though. I hope you have a therapist to talk to. Remember these are just people on the internet you will never see them so don't let them steal your joy or make you feel like cutting. People are rude and people do not care, its sad but it happens. Sadly we can't make people care.

You are not a horrible person. You know yourself better than strangers on the internet. Please do not cut. I know there is wonderful things about you that need to be put to good use. Focus on your hobbies, watch a funny movie, do yoga, take a warm bath instead of cutting.

Is there any one in your life you can get caring from ? A friend, professor, trusted adult, parent, and so on? You matter HUGGSS
Closed Thread