TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 12:39 AM

UGH I HATE WHEN ME AND MY MOM GETS IN FIGHT. I DO NOT NEED ANY SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE SHE REFUSES to change and wont change. Just need validation and caring.

My mom can be so in validating and hurtful at time IT SOO HURTFULL. AND yes I tell her when she does this it hurts me and yes i have told her that like all my life when you do this it hurt's me and invalidating. someone that f cares when theY hurt people would change but does my mom NO SHE DOES NOT. ITS SOOO HURTFUL. SHe can talk to my counsions kids all sweet and nice but can't talk to her own daughter that way , THAT IS VERY SAD. I told her that and she still doesn't care.

I tried to talk to her like a normal person and express my feelings and all she did was be rude show body language she didnt want to listen, that she was annoyed and sayed okay okay like to brush me off and so I got upset because she can't have a normal adult conversation with me and just listen to me when I want to talk express my feeling s about a topic. SO she did what she di stormed off got mad was like yeah yeha I dont want to hear it so i got mad and started yelling saying really how can you be so rude AND NOT listen to me and not care . You can talk to my counions kids but you can't talk to your own daughter thats sad. I said its invalidating and hurtful when im trying to talk and you just storm off like a baby its hurtful you cant talk like a normal adult and just listen when im talking nicely and show caring, validation and so on.

SO yeah I got mad at her because its sooo hurtful THAT SHE A. WAS NOT LISTENIGN WHEN I WAS TALKING , BRUSHING ME OFF BEING RUDE LEAVING THE ROOM AND SO ON AND B. its hurtful because i tell her i am hurt and crying AND SHE DOES NOT CARE AND I TELL HER WHEN YOU DO THIS IT HURTS ME AND SHE STILL DOES NOT CARE SHE JUST SITS IN HER BED AND SAYS YEAH OKAY . IT S LIKE REALLY why don't you care you hurt me.

ITS SO COLD HEARTED OF HER TO NOT CARE THAT SHE HURT ME }: i just want to do the c word so badly. i feel so invalidated so unloved so uncared about .

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 12:47 AM

AFTER ARE FIGHT. I sent her a bunch of text saying your so colded hearted and heartless. How can you not care that you hurt me? I just sent that text over and over again BECAUSE I AM SO MAD NA DHRUT THAT SHE CLEARLY DOES NOT CARE SHE HURT ME . NO REPLY FROM HER.

I WANT A F GUY SO BADLLY. SOME ONE TO LOVE ME TO VALIDATE MY FEELINGS, TO HOLD ME WHEN I CRY TO GET CARING AND COMPASSION FROM.

I HAVE NOBODY. I HATE MY LIFE. I WANT TO D

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 01:02 AM

I HATE PEOPLE I SHOULD JUST GO D BECAUS ENO ONE GIVES A F ABOUT ME. I HATE HUMANS NPO ONE GIVES A F ABOUT OTHERS. I SAY IM SEVERLY DEPRESSED TO THIS PERSON IN CHAT AND SHE IGNORES ME HOW THE F CAN YOU JUST IGNORE a persont hat is telling you they are serverly depressed and need help how can you be liek my mother so cold hearted and heart less and just ignore my pm in chat to you.

THATS SO HEART LESS AND COLD HEARTE DOF YOU . I WAS F VEYR SUIC AND VERY DEPRESSED AND I NEEDED HELP AND YOU JUST IGNORED ME THAT I SSICK. i hate this cold hearted world. no one gives a shit about others it seems.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 01:18 AM

I AM SO SICK OF THIS COLD HEARTED WORLD. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT OTHER S ANY MORE. i am tired of no one caring about me. i a m tired of being lonely and having to deal with stuff on my own. I F want to be loved. I want a husband sooo badly i want some one that will hold me when i cry , validate my feeligns show me caring and compassion. I WANT F LOVE SOBBBBBBBBBBBB ITS NOT FAIR WHY DIDNT I FIND A GUY IN COLLEGE??? WHY AM I F 28 AND STILL NO husband or bf NOTHING.

I HATE MY LIFE. I HATE THIS COLD EHARTED WORLD. I JSUT AM DONE.

I SHOULD PROBABLY PLAY THE SIMS WHILE THIS BENZO IS GETING ME TIRED like a drunk feeling. yeah got to live in fantasy sadly becaUSE MY F PARENTS F SUCK THEY DONT GIVE ME THE LOVE, CARING , COMPASSION AND VALIDATION THAT I NEED AND WANT. I hate my life.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 01:31 AM

Now i just want some comfort food. mcdonals. extra extra large fry. ugh its almost 9 pm don't want to go out to get it. i do not care about my heath f it why should i care when no one gives a shit about me. want some f comfort food right now.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 01:41 AM

im not complaining this is just a statement. I just wish my psychiatrist would care more like yes i get im supposed to just tell her thigns even though she does not ask i get that but as humans we are more willing to open up if asked and cared about. Like she clearly does not care because she just ask are you okay how are you , any side effects she does not probe me to really see if im okay . It would be nice to have a psychitrist car emore and probe more to show she cares an want to know how i really am but i do not have to have that. ill be fine if she doesn't life goes on and i have always done it on my own.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 01:43 AM

well she is a nurse psychiatrist so less education. ANY WAY S NEED COMFORT FOOD.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 02:52 AM

Making me really tired now. Trying to wait fight off the sleepiness to see if any one replies to this. May just crash benzo will knock me out soon.

Staying in my room all day tomorrow so I dont have to deal with my mom and to show her how f pissed and hurt I am.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 01:42 PM

Wow no one replied ):

(#10 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 02:33 PM

What if i start a youtube. Do you tube videos about teenhelp. What do you think? I have seen people on you tube do that vent express what they like and dont like about something.
People were in chat last night and didnt come over to the forums or didnt care I was upset. So used to doing it all on my own so I'm not sure why I made a post then.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladoglover View Post
What if i start a youtube. Do you tube videos about teenhelp. What do you think? I have seen people on you tube do that vent express what they like and dont like about something.
People were in chat last night and didnt come over to the forums or didnt care I was upset. So used to doing it all on my own so I'm not sure why I made a post then.
Hey there I’m sorry no one responded to you. I planned to tonight, as I do not typically use the forums while my son is awake. I wait until he goes to sleep. For me, I usually have Discord open on my computer 100% of the time, but not the forums. I usually have homework’s tabs open, Netflix, a game I might be playing, bills, etc. That might be the case for others- that they have discord open but not the forums.

I am sorry this is happening with your mom. It sounds like a pretty awful situation to be in. Do you have the ability to move out? That might be beneficial, as the behaviors your mom is displaying sound toxic to your mental health.

I will definitely be back to send a longer response tonight. I hope you have a good Sunday!

Send a message via AIM to Just Peachy. Send a message via MSN to Just Peachy.  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 05:34 PM

Aww thanks. I live in the dorm because I'm in masters
My classes moved online for the semester so I'm back home living. Hopefully my class are in person next semester so I can live in my dorm again but I wont know till last minute if there in person or online.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Ditzy Mermaid Offline
Music Lover
Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Feeling low again - November 22nd 2020, 09:39 PM

I just want to say this one thing. You cannot change anyone and it is there problem all you can do is change yourself and use skills. This whole argument would have been a good time to use your interpersonal relationship skills. I think that is one skill you should really work on with your family and interactions with anyone actual. I would suggest looking into DBT groups that’s what I was in and it was very helpful.

My Pms/vms and pms in chat are always open if you need to talk.
Your friend,
Frankie<3

Out in the ocean
Swimming wild and free
Oh, how I wish
I was the mermaid
I was meant to be
Poem by me

(#14 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Feeling low again - November 23rd 2020, 02:22 AM

umm okay i thought you hated me and didn't want to talk to me and you are a little rude at times and short tempered on chat but I do not hate you or anything just saying. Thanks though. Take care

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Hollie

Re: Feeling low again - November 24th 2020, 05:31 PM

Hey,

I'm sorry you're having a hard time at the moment and I can definitely understand that arguing with your mum is going to make you feel unhappy. I don't have a lot of advice to offer you but I wanted to let you know that you're not alone and you do have a space here full of people who do care. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for people to see a thread here, but it definitely doesn't mean people arent here and listening! With regards to your mum, I would definitely recommend giving yourself a cooling off period. I know that for me, I get really worked up about things when I'm upset and then I struggle to communicate in a way which is productive to fixing the situation. Take some time, collect your thoughts, and then maybe reapproach the situation differently. It's difficult to do that when you're mad and when someone has hurt you. You definitely don't have to forgive her for treating you as she has. Obviously engaging with her in this way is not good for your mental health, and so you shouldn't feel like you need to. You are free to tell her you need some space, or that you can't continue to talk to her when she makes you feel like this. I recommend trying your best to be reasonable and gentle when you talk to her, even if you're hurting. It gives her no reason to retaliate and it protects you from being hurt further as best as possible.

Obviously I don't know you or your relationship with your mum well, so please feel free to approach this in a way which makes you comfortable. Regardless of what happens, you will always have people here who can listen and support you, and my VMs/PMs are always open in case you want to chat. I really hope you're doing a little better.

A paradox:
The things you don’t need to live—
books, art, cinema, wine, and so on—
are the things you need to live

- Matt Haig

VM|PM