TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
.:nat:. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I hate myself and want to die - June 3rd 2009, 09:36 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Each day i spnd existing is agony to me. I hate myself for being the reason for lack of money in our house hold, i hate the fact that i am ust a burden to peopl, i hate the fact that i have no friends whatsoever, i have never been to a party, never had a bf, never kissed a guy, nevr done anythinng.;...never will. i have nothing to live for. i used to have my grades to live for but now that isnt even good enough to strive for. Every miserable day is spent around binging and purging every spare minute i have. and i am SO FUCKING SICK OF IT! I want it to end. but i am too scared to attempt my life again because last time, i ended up unconscious in ICU for 3 days in excruciating pain....ugh im so fucked.

sorry kind of a rant

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*Faith* Offline
They'll never know.
I've been here a while

Name: Faith

Re: I hate myself and want to die - June 3rd 2009, 02:28 PM

Hey, how are you the reason for lack of money if you don't mind me asking?
I can be your friend if you want me to be because it feels like I'm in the same boat as you so we can help each other if you want? I can try and help you with the feelings of wanting to go, I'm proud of you for not trying to attempt it. Even if it's just because of fear that you won't succeed I'm still proud of you.
Lots of people haven't done anything like that at your age, I've barely done anything along them lines. It doesn't matter, you have your whole life to do it right?

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: I hate myself and want to die - June 3rd 2009, 05:28 PM

Hey Nat,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this right now. It seems like you have so much going on for you so I am so glad you posted this and reached out for help because you deserve it. I am not sure of the reasons why you think you are the reason for your family having a lack of money. But I don't see how you can be responsible totally for that. Having no friends is horrible and can make you feel much worse and so isolated. But if you ever need a friend then I am always here for you. You never have to be alone Nat and there are people that care about you including me that is why I am replying to your post.

You are only 16 and have your whole life ahead of you so it doesn't matter whether you have ever had a boyfriend or been to a party. You have got plenty of time yet for all of that so you don't need to worry abou that.

Taking your life as you might have realised can just cause long term damage, which may not be able to be changed. You need to look after yourself because you are worth it. I am here for you so please take care :-)

Closed Thread