TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

Exclamation ...bout to...ugh[[rant] - June 17th 2009, 02:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

....i cnt take this anymore....i cnt!....my life was going back to normal..i was happy again....smiling...laughing...and all that is gone now....noone fuckin cares in mah house...yea ppl are gunna say they care juz not showin it...but ...seeing your daughter crying everynight....you wouldnt be there for her..nd try to make her happy?....like...i dont wanna live anymore...im invisible....and like...today i went over mah friend phils house whos mah ex nd i still like and had a blast! i just got home not to long ago...nd i saw mah brother crying..nd i was like whats wrong witt him...and mah mom said someone put a bid on the house already....like...its been like two weeks....nd they wanna move tol florida....nd i dnt wanna...ive been cryin over this for months now....i cnt even talk about it without crying...like wtf...if i were them and mah daughter was crying and cutting over it i wouldnt make her move...like wtf....they said they would do anything to keep me happy...well that eneded up being a fuckin lie...like...i just wanna run away..i rather be in the effin hospital then leave everything i have here..its just not fucking fair....idfk...sorry for ranting...i just..UGH i wanna cut and end everything!!!!

dont bother replying...cuz all i got for help..is saying im selfish....for not wanting to leave...nd shit...so just dont bother .....

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

Last edited by thexlastxnightx7; June 17th 2009 at 02:56 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: ...bout to...ugh[[rant] - June 17th 2009, 03:07 AM

Hi Cassie,

*hugs*

I'm sorry about the hard time you're going through, hun. And I'm sorry that your parents don't seem to be reacting in a way that they should be.

Moving is hard. But there is a bright side. With a new community, you get a chance to reestablish yourself, make new friends while still keeping your old ones - who might end up valuing your friendship even more because of the distance.

But take care of yourself. I know that sometimes it feels like SHing is the only option, but there are always other ways of dealing with things. And you deserve to get through what seems like an already stressful situation without adding more stress on yourself. You get to be good to yourself.

Take care, and feel free to PM me anytime!

Hang in there.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: ...bout to...ugh[[rant] - June 17th 2009, 03:12 AM

Hey,

Your not selfish for not wanting to move, if I were told we were moving I would be feeling the same feelings you are having now. On the other hand, do you know why your parents are making you guys move? No money, change of jobs, etc. Sometimes we don't agree with our parents actions but they are doing what they have to do rather we like it or not! Talk to your parents.

I know you say that they don't care but maybe they just don't know how to deal with what's going on. Sometimes they sight of somebody we love crying and hurting themselves, scares us and we don't know what to do/say to help. Reach out to them! See if they care. They say they'd do anything to make you happy, you said.. it sounds to me like they care. But I'm not there and I don't know what's going on.

You had a good time with your friend. Why not cling onto the good memories like that, while times are hard? Call a friend? Talk to somebody. Don't end this though. Life will get better, your only 14! Things will change! Everything changes. It can't stay bad forever! Hang in there. If you would like to talk, feel free to PM me.

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: ...bout to...ugh[[rant] - June 17th 2009, 04:32 PM

don't worry, things will always get better when you least expect it!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: ...bout to...ugh[[rant] - June 17th 2009, 10:47 PM

Hey Cassie,

You are not selfish and if anyone told you that they are wrong, okay? Listen, moving is hard for everyone.

I am sorry that your parents are making you move but have you considered talking to them about it? Telling them 'hey it's not fair!' This probably won't accomplish much of anything, really, but you might be able to get your true feelings out without cutting.

Also, like Cassie asked: Do you know why they are moving? Because maybe you could ask them, if you don't, and maybe you would be surprised by the answer. You know, maybe they are having just as hard of a time with moving as you and your brother are. For example, say they are moving because they have no choice(money issues, new job etc) they probably don't want to move either but they have no choice. Maybe if you talked to them about your fears and what not it would open up some things between you guys and they would start talking to you about their fears and what not.

You know, just because you have to move doesn't mean you have to lose contact with your good friends. I had a friend that came to California all the way from Illinois her freshman year(we are now in college) and she is still in contact with a lot of her illinois friends; the same could happen to you. Stay in contact with your friends; phone them, text them, Instant Message them and on and on. This doesn't have to be the worst thing that happened.

Also, what grade are you in? Because, if you wanted when you go to college if you stayed in contact with your old friends or whatever maybe you and them could go to the same college or you could make plans to move back to your home town for college(if you decide to go to college). The thing to remember is there are option.

Hope this helped some and if you need anyone to talk to feel free to pm or aim me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread