TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lil'OrphanAnnie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rose

im done!!!! - June 21st 2009, 02:01 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im totally done with this shitty life!!! i give up, i give up, i give up!!! My mom is such a bitch to me. she yells at me for everything i do. I want to make her happy, i told her that, and she said, "you're just lying as usual. Trying to create attention." i hate this, she doesnt understand how i feel, and i cant tell her. im ready to end it all. i cant take this anymore!!! Im feeling so low, and i cant get out. I actually have a plan this time. and if i tell my mom, she will yell at me anyway. I GIVE UP!!!

The Unicorn
-The beautiful white horse with the magical horn that heals. <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: im done!!!! - June 21st 2009, 02:28 AM

Hey,

I am so sorry that things are going so badly at the moment it sounds really tough.

The fact that you are reaching out is a sign that you don't actually want to go through with suicide. But, the fact that you have a plan isn't good. Please talk to someone about this. If you can't talk to your mom than talk to another relative or a trusted adult or a friend.

Have you considered going to a therapist? They might be able to give you some advice and someone to talk to as well.

Sometimes people's family members can be very toxic. This does not mean that those people should kill themselves or that they are unlovable it just means that their parents or other assorted family members have issues that they haven't dealt with and they are choosing to take it out on their love one. You do not deserve that type of treatment.

Your age thing says that you are 19 so technically you can move out, right? Have you ever considered that? Not only could it improve your feelings of suicide but it could also help improve your relationship between your mother. Sometimes people need to have a long distance relationship with their loved ones. Is moving out something you could do?

Please hang in there, stay strong and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: im done!!!! - June 21st 2009, 05:23 AM

Hey there,

sorry about the late reply - I hope you're okay, and haven't hurt yourself

But please don't listen to what your mom says - parents sometime for some reason just don't understand and try to twist things back around on us, because they don't know how to deal with not understanding, or not feeling in control of what's going on. But don't let anyone else's trying to take the easy way out by disregarding you mean that you disregard your own intrinsic worth. You deserve to be happy, and to do what you need to do to help yourself get there. Suicide ends lives, but living means that you can change them, and then not miss out on all the experiences and people and random laughing and smiles that would have come along. There's a quote by Robert Frost that says "the best way out is through," and one by Charles Dickens that says, "never leave off hopin' - it don't answer."

Hang in there. Feel free to PM me anytime!

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Name: Craig

Re: im done!!!! - June 21st 2009, 05:31 AM

hey i'm craig life can be crap but it can get better things wont stay bad forever no matter how thay look now trust me things can pick up and thay will i know this verry well if you need to my msn add is on my profile i'm usually online i will help when needed ok stay strong ok hold on

What is essential? It's invisible to the eye! It's only with the heart, that
you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
I wanna have the whole and not a part
Strange that this feeling grows more and more
'Cause I've never loved someone like you before
  Send a message via MSN to SecretsLiesInTheseEyes Send a message via Skype™ to SecretsLiesInTheseEyes 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Lil'OrphanAnnie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rose

Re: im done!!!! - June 21st 2009, 12:25 PM

thank you all for the replies, i was so upset last night. UGH i wake up and i feel like i want to cut or kill myself. Any ideas why?

And im in therepy 2X a week. I talk about all this stuff, but it doesnt seem to help.

The Unicorn
-The beautiful white horse with the magical horn that heals. <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: im done!!!! - June 21st 2009, 12:42 PM

Hey,

I am really sorry that things are this tough at the moment. But no matter how bad life gets don't give up because honestly it will get better in time. You never know what your life is going to be like in a few months time or even a few years. Things change all the time and things definitely won't stay like this forever.

Do you know what made you so upset last night? It might help to talk about it. It is good that you are going to therapy; that is a step in the right direction. You say it isn't helping though. I think you should tell your therapist that it doesn't seem to be helping. They might be able to do something differently so it would help you. I hope you do manage to talk to your therapist.

It must be really hard when you don't get on with your mum. But sometimes people close to us say things they don't mean. You never know she might have her own problems at the moment and is taking them out on you but doesn't mean to. I know someone else said this but you are 19 so you do have the option of moving out.

If you ever need anything then you are more than welcome to PM me. Don't give up! Stay strong :-)

Closed Thread