TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
honeycake Offline
If you need a friend, i'm here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: jodie

time - July 6th 2009, 11:25 PM

i think its my time im sick of life =[

Darlin' don't leave me out here in the cold
I'm begging you baby don't leave me out here on my own I'll die, If you don't hold me tight Tonight, I couldn't make it outside If I tried, So please let me in lover,
Be kind ♥
  Send a message via AIM to honeycake Send a message via Skype™ to honeycake 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Re: time - July 6th 2009, 11:31 PM

Hey its not your time yet.

Whats bothering you?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: time - July 7th 2009, 02:00 AM

Hey Jodie,

are you sick of life or sick of the way life is? I'm sorry that things are still rough with your parents - is there any way you could find somewhere else, that'll be a healthier environment, that you and your boyfriend you could stay? You deserve to be somewhere that reminds you of your amazingness, not brings you down.

Hang in there.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: time - July 7th 2009, 02:44 AM

it's not your time.
you're young and you have a lot going for you, yes you are going through tough times but it doesn't mean it has to be over. you need to hang in there, everything will be okay.

pm me if you want to talk

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: time - July 7th 2009, 03:38 PM

Hey there Jodie,
I’m pretty sure it’s not your ‘time’ yet – your time should come naturally. There is no pressure for you to have a set ‘time’ to leave.

You’re still young and you have a lot of opportunities and chances ahead of you. You may be feeling pretty upset or stressed out right now, but that doesn’t mean that you should feel as though you have to leave us. These tough times are natural and happen to a lot of us, look around you – people do get through these hard times and there is no reason why you can’t get through this either – you seem like a strong individual. You’re posting to us and that in itself shows a great deal of courage.

I am glad that you’ve managed to post here, but are you getting any offline help? I think that it could be very beneficial to you, especially if you’re feeling so bad, Jodie. There’s nothing to lose by asking for some help from someone offline. Perhaps you could check out [this sticky - ] for an idea of who you could talk to when you’re feeling low.

Take care, we’re always here if you need to talk.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: time - July 7th 2009, 04:54 PM

Hey Jodie,

I am sorry you are feeling this way but please don't give up. Jodie, things can get better you just have to keep on fighting. I know how hard that can be but in the end it is worth it; it is not your time.

What is bothering? Do you know the specifict triggers behind these feelings? If so is there anyone you could talk to? A friend, a family member another trusted adult? Sometimes talking about these feelings can be really helpful in making us feel better.

If you don't know the reasons behind feeling this way have you considered keeping a journal so that you can hopefully start figuring out what is making you feel so low? Journaling is a great way to figure it out and if you figure out the reasons behind your feeling low you might be able to deal with them and then you might not feel so low anymore.

Jodie, another thing I would really recommend is getting some outside help like a therapist or something. A therapist can be extremely helpful and they can give you tools to deal with thoughts like these. Please consider it.

Hang in there and if you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Lil-x Offline
save me from my dark.
Average Joe

Re: time - July 7th 2009, 05:18 PM

First of all I'm so sorry your feeling this way Jodie. There is such a bright future ahead of you, happiness and support is always there. Your young, It isn't your 'time' and like Stephanie said, the way people are made, your time should come naturally.

There is a long and loving life just around the corner for you. What exactly is making you feel suicidal? Are you getting any support off a councellor or therapist? Help is only a step away, reach out for it .

Could you speak to someone, who could look out for you, care for you when your feeling like this. A friend or parent? This doesn't have to be the end Jodie. People love you and you just need time. Things will get better. Just you remember that.

It's great that you are reaching out to us for help, that shows that you want it. Like Jenna said, write down how you're feeling, it is a wonderful way of expressing your emotions. If you do decide to keep a journal you can then figure out what exactly it is that's making you feel so down at certain times.

People are here for you Jodie, stay strong hun. We care.

xx

Closed Thread