TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anni Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Sorry to take up space - July 20th 2009, 08:43 PM

I've never really spoken to anyone about this before so this is weird but people i don't know is better
It's been edited to death
But I guess I've been suicidal for about 3 years now
And I understand people have here real problems and I may be wasting your time but I don't know what to do
And I've tried to be a better person but it doesn't work I just break everyone around me too
So what are you supposed to do if the problem is like your empty and you just can't deal with the simplest things
cause you're too pathetic
And i know it's not just low self-esteem I'm just not anything
I could only think of one way to get rid of the problem if the problem is me
I don't know what I'm expecting I'm just lost to how I'm gonna be able to carry on being this
It's not that I hate my life it's not bad I just hate myself more than anything and i don't anyone
And it's like just when I think I'm getting somewhere I'll see my reflection and remember I'll never get
anywhere and I would deserve it if I did
And I know I'm just wasting a life
Sorry if this annoys anyone or anything or I don't know what to do
It's stupid I'm sorry
I don't think there's a fix but I'm trying

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: Sorry to take up space - July 20th 2009, 09:22 PM

Hey Anni. It sounds like you are really desperate. First of all, I want to say you are not taking up space. TH is here for people to post and receive advice. So don't ever feel bad about posting. =]

Secondly, you are something. Want to know why? Because here I am, reading this, caring, and replying to your thread. Not because I want to get my post count up or act like a good person, but because your thread touched me and I can relate to how you are feeling and thinking right now.

Why do you feel like you are nothing? And why are you suicidal? If you want any one-on-one talking, send me a Private Message. Ill be more than happy to talk with you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Mikey09 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Re: Sorry to take up space - July 20th 2009, 09:27 PM

Your not taking up space. Everyone is here to help! The worlds a better place when were helping each other

You said the one main word in your topic, " Trying" & thats perfect :d Im so happy that your trying, Just dont give up and everything will be ok for you. Everyone gets their break sooner or later. Its just this crappy world, but we all have to live in it. Post back some more, tell us what you do in life or what you like! Pm me if you like, I love a good chat. Never be afraid to talk to anyone. Your doing really well and keep it up

<3

Send a message via MSN to Mikey09  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Don't give up, turn to JESUS!!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: suniesha

Re: Sorry to take up space - July 21st 2009, 05:14 AM

Your not taking up space or our time. We like to help and we definitely don't think your a problem. It sounds like you're having a little trouble and the weird thing about depression is no one really knows what brings it on. It's there and it stays. But I know you can make it through.

Feel free to PM me.
God bless.

2nd cor. 5:13
GREAT HOPE COMES FROM FAITH IN GOD!!!!

Closed Thread