TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: hanna

Unhappy Im sick of my life - July 23rd 2009, 04:58 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I hate my mother. Shes cheating on my dad with some guy who lives 4 hours away and she plans on marrying him, this guy doesnt even know my moms still married. Every week she leaves me and my 14 year old brother with her 2 babys and my sisters baby to go see him. My dad works in Iraq (not in the military though). My sisters a drug addict whose being kicked out of the marines. This all started last night when I ate half of my moms king sized milky way when she was on her way home from her boyfriends house. I lied about it but then snuck out at 6 this morning to buy her a brand new one so she wouldnt be mad anymore. She took my keys then grounded me. She keeps calling me pathetic and a fatass, and im so sick of it. I feel like cutting myself but i promised my boyfriend/best friend that i wouldnt do it anymore. He's probably the only reason i havent already killed myself. But right now hes busy with football and i have no one to talk too. I feel like killing myself i really do, i want her to know how bad shes hurt me. she wont even listen to me talk. Ive cried i dont know how many times. I see my boyfriend everyday because his homelife is shit too and now shes telling me that I cant see him until she decides im ungrounded which i know will be weeks if not months. She makes me wanna kill myself she really does.
  Send a message via Yahoo to thistooshallpass  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
gottagetwell Offline
y do the people closest to us
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chloe
Location: Lincoln- England, well nearer to Grimsby now lol Healing woop!

Re: Im sick of my life - July 23rd 2009, 05:22 PM

hey
i know youre not having a good time at home but trust me please when i say its not worth your life!
i hated my mum too and ive cut and tried to kill myself. But it only leaves a mess for all the people that love you. I know you may think well i dont have to deal with it but think bout everyone else.
things will look up, and your mum does love you but she may just want an adult relation, im not say the cheating is right. please dont hurt yourself. We all love u as do your friends n fam
pm me if u want x

"and the trouble is, if you dont risk, anything, you risk even more" -Erica Jong

"Its not who you are that holds you back its who you think you're not"

"You dont have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you" -Dan Millan

Stay stong guys Love Chloe!
xx

Last edited by gottagetwell; July 23rd 2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: wrong word!
  Send a message via MSN to gottagetwell  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: hanna

Re: Im sick of my life - July 23rd 2009, 07:23 PM

No i cannot take it anymore. its wayy to much. everytime i start feeling okay she gives me a shit look and it just tears me apart again. She would be happier without me. I just cant do this anymore. I feel sick to my stomach and ive cut myself already and the feelings not going away.
  Send a message via Yahoo to thistooshallpass  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Im sick of my life - July 23rd 2009, 08:32 PM

hey hanna.

you're going through a lot, and the thing is yo have to tell your mom about how much what she's doing is affecting you. and you do know that, parents arent the LAW. if one does stuff like these, then you can simply do stuff like sneak out, and to tell you the truth .. i'm sure there's other people who can listen your mom's supposed to provide you with happiness, and not rob it away from you.

i'm going to hope that everything will get better. and i get the feeling it will.. just hang on

and just so you know, i'm always up for listening, too

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Im sick of my life - July 23rd 2009, 10:22 PM

Hey Hanna,

I am so sorry you are feeling so low but please hang in there because things will be okay. I know it might not seem like it at the moment but these bad times will turn good some how.

I know you said you have talked to your mom but do you think you could try again? Maybe you could try and explain to her how horrible she is making you feel? If talking to her doesn't work than maybe you could write her an email or a letter and explain everything in there; sometimes people are more likely to listen when they get a letter.

Hanna, I know you said your dad is away but is there any way you could call him and ask him for help? I know that you might not want to do that but your well-being is important and your mom doesn't seem to be providing that so maybe if you talked to your dad and explained a little bit of the situation he could figure something out?

If you can't go to your dad is there someone else you can go to? Another family member or trusted adult? Hanna you do not deserve to feel this way and your mother has no right to treat you the way she is; parents are supposed to provide their children with love and support and when they don't the children have a right to ask for help.

Hanna, please don't hurt yourself because of your mom because you don't deserve that; you deserve to live and be happy.

I hope this helped and if you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

~Jenna~

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread