TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
i love you...<3
Average Joe

Unhappy I think I'm becoming depressed :/ - July 24th 2009, 02:31 AM

idk. ive been crying a lot for no reasons at all... or stupid reasons (like everytime me and my boyfriend get off the phone i start crying and its not a big deal cuz i talk to him every day)... and ive started to cut... like not with a knife.. but like to where it would prolly scar. and idk im just always sad it seems like now. and im always paranoid that my boyfriend is gonna dump me and i think about when we almost broke up and then i think about the future and what im gonna do when he breaks up with me eventually... cuz i doubt he'll love me forever... and it makes me really upset and i cry a lot about this. idk... it just seems like im depressed :/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I think I'm becoming depressed :/ - July 24th 2009, 11:45 AM

hey.

you have to remember that whatever happens, happens. but always remember that sometimes there are bad days which make you feel like the grass is greener outside the very room that we're sitting in.. but you gotta remember that everything bad will eventually pass, only to be replaced by the good things that will come (i know you deserve it, and everyone does ) .

one thing: in case you're feeling down, talk to someone. the knowledge that someones willing to care and listen is the most comforting thing in the world (even more than chocolate)

stay strong, and hold on to hope. besides that, always remember that i'm always up for helping or listening, or in case you need a friend , hear hear?

update us on how all this goes

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
AshtrayHeart Offline
Human Wreckage
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess.

Re: I think I'm becoming depressed :/ - July 24th 2009, 12:15 PM

Hey there!
Keep your head up and just remember your thinking the worst of things and that might now happen even if it does you have people that are here for you, we all are and you can PM me anytime you need to talk or just chat. We're only human and its natural to be paranoid like this but you shouldnt worry yourself so much, maybe talking to him would help you a bit?

'Cause there's no pride to be found when you follow sheep around..

<3 15/3/09 <3
11 months, I love you.
  Send a message via MSN to AshtrayHeart  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I think I'm becoming depressed :/ - July 25th 2009, 09:24 PM

I agree with everybody here. Hard times come and pass - it's the uncertainty of when they come and go that gets us upset. I also agree with the person who said talking to somebody about your pains can help you lose your stress - that's because you get a sense of value when sombody listens to your story. I don't think crying is a bad thing or stupid thing - it shows you are not some monster with no feelings. In fact, by crying, it's sort of like talking about your pains - you get to vent it out somehow.

As for your boyfriend dumping you, remember that there's billions of people out there in the world. There will always be somebody else to see if all you find is a bunch of jerks. There is no way you can alienate all humans in the world in your lifetime - we just don't live that long. So don't worry, you can always find somebody else.

Hang in there. I know you can do it.

Closed Thread