TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

i didn't wanna resort back to this... - July 25th 2009, 06:08 PM

but i guess that's what happens when you don't have anybody.
i'm a waste of time; he as good as well said it.
"it's been eight mins. since you said you wanted to talk, i don't have time for this, done."
like i walked away from my phone BIG DEAL.
sooo i was like, "i'm sorry i walked away from the phone,"
"well, i don't have time for this,"

so by then i felt like i didn't matter.
so i was basically like "sorry for wasting your time,"
and he was like "I DIDNT SAY THAT AND U KNOW IT, IM TIRED OF YOUR B.S COMMENTS WHEN I TAKE TIME TO HELP YOU"
like it's just a job to help me.
i'm not a job, i'm person who at one time he said he cared about a lot.
but i don't know what happen... he's been really nasty lately. ]=
so i was like 'sorry,' because honestly, i'm trying to enjoy life and fighting hurts me a lot.
so he was like 'ur done for the day, don't f***ing text me, if u do im blocking you...'
]:

so that made me feel like complete shit.
i'm sitting here trying to not cry/cut/take pills.
but i don't hae anybody and i'm sick.
sick of trying.

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: i didn't wanna resort back to this... - July 25th 2009, 07:32 PM

Hey Cassie. I'm sorry that you were told these things, but don't let one person make you feel this way. Whether it was a family member or a friend, I'm sure that they do in fact care about you. You never know what kind of day they had that made them say those things. I'm not saying that having a bad day makes it right to say the things he did to you, but maybe he was not annoyed at you for asking for help, but annoyed at something that had previously happened in his day. He could be regretting what he said, and realizing that he should have been there for you, because he truly does care about you.

There are always going to be people who don't seem to have time for our problems, and who will do anything they can to avoid listening to them. But there are also a lot of people who are willing to listen and to help you Cassie, so I wouldn't forget about them just because of this one person who didn't seem to have the time. You are worth the time of others, you are worth listening to. You're a lovely, caring person, and that has me convinced that there are a lot of people in your life who care about you in return.

I know you're sick of trying, but you need to keep on fighting Cassie. Life sucks sometimes, sure, I'd be an idiot if I said it didn't, but one day what you're going through right now is going to have been worth the pain, because you're going to be happy. And I promise that you're going to find someone to listen to you and be there for you when you need them. You may be tired of trying, but that's not reason enough to give up.

I'm always here if you need to talk, and I'm willing to listen. *Hugs*

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i didn't wanna resort back to this... - July 25th 2009, 09:18 PM

The last post made sense and everybody should take it into mind. I agree with some parts of it. Perhapes this guy had a bad day, and wanted more time to himself away from people, to deal with his own problems. But, if this goes on for a very long time... maybe you should find somebody else to talk to. In these kind of situations, I feel like nobody cares about me or my pains. But that's where the thinking stops. I find that instead of getting upset and withdrawn, I take action. I move on and try to find somebody else to talk to, whether it be online or in person. Cassieee, I wish you the best. I know you can do it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: i didn't wanna resort back to this... - July 25th 2009, 10:50 PM

Hi Cassie,

*hugs*

I'm so sorry he responded that way. It's completely understandable, how horrible that would feel. But honey, you're not a waste of time. No way. Not even a little. You do so much to help other people, to be an all-around good person, to let the people you care about know that you do care about them - which a lot of people don't, so it's incredibly amazing that you do. And you were doing the right thing, asking for help. Sometimes people just react in really weird ways. Really weird inconsiderate ways. But that's their issue. Please don't hurt yourself, Cass. You're cared about, a lot. I care about you a lot.

Hang in there. You know you can PM me anytime.

Thinkin' of ya <3

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: i didn't wanna resort back to this... - July 26th 2009, 02:02 AM

Cassie,

Please don't give up; don't resort back to all those hurtful things because you deserve a chance at life. I know things are rough right now but they will get better you just have to keep on hanging in there and believing.

Is there anyone else you can talk to; the pastor you were talking about, Dawn or Amanda(sorry if I got her name wrong), a friend? Maybe the person you are talking to right now needs a break from everything; not because you are bad but because not being able to help you is wearing on him. I know it doesn't excuse the way he hurt you but sometimes when we aren't able to help the people we love we lash out at them and at others; but maybe if you found someone else to talk to and gave him a little tiny break he would be able to look at this with open eyes again.

Cassie, you didn't do anything wrong and I don't believe that he doesn't care about you. I think he cares a lot about you but I think it frustrates/hurts him that he can't make all your pain go away and he lashes out. I know its not fair to you and I know its hurtful but I don't think its your fault.

You are a great person and I know you can make it through all of this you just have to hang in there. Cassie, if you ever need anything my pm box is always open and you can aim me whenever you want too.

~Jenna~

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#6 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: i didn't wanna resort back to this... - July 26th 2009, 05:51 PM

i give up.

i cant lean on people forever.
so im done.
i quit.

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord