TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BoriedandLonely Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Anyone who cares - July 28th 2009, 10:50 PM

Before you read: Im not looking for hugs and kisses I want answers not your pitty.<Br><br> Ok to start out I hate my life. I love life in general. I know what it has to offer and I don't want any part of it because I never can get what I want EVER. My parents are divorced I have no interest in doing anything Ive been on and off smoking pot and doing shrooms nearly killing myself twice maybe three times....if thats even possible...to die from that. Whatever it felt like death and dying so thats what Im writing. Anyway I play music but Im starting to not even want to do that anymore either. I dont know what to do, I have no one to turn to, no one listens no one understands nothing to do and Im about to be a senior in high school. I hate being myself in my position. People tell me Im a smart good kid but I have nothing to be happy about I dont get it I just dont get it! All I want is a girlfriend and some friends to hang out with. But SPRINGFIELD MA SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Theres no one here I feel like everyones crazy around here. Freakin crime and ignorance everywhere. I dont know what to do...any advice?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
LoveFever Offline
:o
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Re: Anyone who cares - July 28th 2009, 10:55 PM

Are you seeing a therapist? They really do help. And they always listen, thats what they're there for!
If you're not, maybe you could talk to one of your parents about getting one? Or an adult at school or something?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Anyone who cares - July 29th 2009, 03:12 AM

i understand that you're going through a lot.

sometimes, you dont have to beat em.. you have to join them i'm talking clubs and societies where you can join and meet people who have similiar interests. and i know being a smart good kid probably isnt your thing because you are not happy right now. you 're probably desiring for some normal childhood experiences that will colour everything and bring back the smile. and i feel that you deserve every bit of it.

but to tell you the truth, anywhere where there's crazyness, there's bound to be a slightly less crazy chick (albeit still crazy) who's hoping for someone more down to earth who's willing and ready enough to take care of you and spend time together with you. you just have to look hard.

life doesnt just conjure up apples from the sky, you'll have to make the effort to pick them up before they're available for you to eat.. you gotta work for everything, but i'm sure you CAN do it.

we're all ready for advice anytime.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread