TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

We're both suicidal and no one can save us... - July 31st 2009, 01:12 AM

My boyfriend and I... we're basically only alive for eachother. And as sick as it sounds we've actually talked about a suicide pact between us because we both want to die but we don't want to leave the other behind...
This is all really bad timing. When I'm down, he helps me and vice versa. But last weekend I really broke down, got really suicidal, and he talked me out of it. Few days later, and he broke down. Thing is, I really wasn't all that better by then. He's basically stayed down as have I and we both have shit blowing up in our faces and.. arg.
Not long ago we both said we would get a therapist or proffesional help. You might have seen my other thread like "suicide pact turned to therapy pact" Then, we really hadn't talked of a suicide pact, it was just something that I came up with. Now, as neither of us have even tried to get help, we're both stressing and upset and cant help the other person back to normal. (normal for me is basically... depressed but not suicidal. I honestly think I need meds but dont really wanna get any)

Soo earlier today he was again pretty suicidal and shit, and as I tried to clam him down I had to go take my driving test. Except I failed it and a bunch of other shit happened from my familly that I don't really wanna get into that set me off. And I couldn't stop thinking on how I'm not good enough a reason for him to stay alive even though he 'loves' me. I wrote it out, posted it on deviantart, he said he was sorry, wrote a similar poem type thing saying sorry and shit, and I thought "okay, so I'm still depressed as fuck but maybe we can get through this" I was wrong. hardly 3 or 4 hours later, he said he was getting depressed and suicidal AGAIN. And I just can't take it anymore. I'm sorry, but we might actually go through with this. Either that or I'll piss him off my saying fag or something that makes him mad, kill myself, and let him fend for himself in a week when he finds out. I don't WANT to leave him behind and alone... but... I dont know.

I don't know where I'm going with this. just. upset.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: We're both suicidal and no one can save us... - July 31st 2009, 08:37 AM

hey.

you have to realize that whatever happened in the past.. has no bearing of the future. if you can let it go psychologically, then you've let it go for good.

i think you have to tell someone else... because the knowledge that someone else understands and helps is extremely comforting and you know that it will also help lighten up the burden and the pain.. which is certainly a good step to begin with.

and besides that, hold on tightly to each other.. i believe that no matter what happens, you both can bring each other up back again, and thats for sure.
everyone on here ,including and especially me is going to listen and help, alright you arent alone. nor will you ever will be !

supportive always

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
YoureMyDisease Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: SamanthaEmily

Re: We're both suicidal and no one can save us... - August 1st 2009, 03:51 AM

My boyfriend and I live for each other too. And I used to self harm and he knows that I couldn't leave him behind and he said that if i did, he'd be soon after.
I don't know if it's just a rare similarity between your relationship and mine but I know what it's like to talk about that.
I think it's a good idea to get medical help with it though.

"I often have the repulsive want to be something more then human." - David Bowie
  Send a message via MSN to YoureMyDisease  
Closed Thread