TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Oddoneout Offline
Average Joe

Name: Daniel

I still don't know - August 11th 2009, 06:09 AM

this is my second thread in a week maybe I am slipping...

i named my last thread "I don't know" and this thread "I still don't know" for the same reason. I don't know why I am making this I just feel like I should talk about something but can't get things straight so I just make a thread and write whatever

anyway I guess I am just loanly after everything that I have been through all the threads I made over the past few years that is what it is boiling down to.

this time last year I was happy to be left alone, didn't trust people. now after I made some friends I can't live without them but for the summer I had to....
I guess I went over this before.

I don't have much new to say
I guess I just need to talk to someone

wanna talk?

AIM: oddoneout667
MSN: dancl667@hotmail.com

with or without religion a good person will do good and an evil one will do evil
  Send a message via AIM to Oddoneout Send a message via MSN to Oddoneout  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while

Name: Keeley Siobhan

Re: I still don't know - August 11th 2009, 06:38 AM

Hey Daniel,
I haven't read through all of your threads you've posted but I've read your "I don't know" one. I can't really add anything to what everyone said in that thread. It's good you're putting this up here so that people can try to help you, though. It really sucks having friends who you are so attached to and having to be away from them. If there's any way you can contact them then you should do that as much as you can. You might be so attached and having so much trouble because of how you were closed off to people last year, so missing your friends could get easier as time goes on. The thing is, there are so many ways to keep in contact with people now that there has to be some way you can talk to them. If you can't really see them anymore, or even if you can, you'll meet plenty of new people who are great. I'm pretty much always available to anyone 24/7. You can PM me or add me on MSN (my MSN is on my profile under the Contact Info tab) if you ever need anything.

Keeley

"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: I still don't know - August 11th 2009, 05:16 PM

Daniel,

I don't want you to think that any number of threads posted here is too many. There are points in our life where coping on our own just isn't possible. Sometimes we need more support and it's okay to utilize the forums. That's what they're here for and you're just as important as anyone else. Your problems affect you and hurt you and we're here to try and help you cope with those things. No matter what they might be or how often they occur.

Emotions are one of the most difficult things to comprehend sometimes and often we don't have reasons behind them. That's okay to be confused and it's okay to not know how you're feeling or why. One good thing you're doing is opening up about these things and allowing yourself to vent. Even if you can't give loads of information, you're recognizing that there is something wrong and that's the only way something will ever be dealt with is by first recognizing and admitting something isn't right.

I know how hard it is to go from feeling accepted and loved by friends to having to let them go for a period of time during the summer. It's probably not easy and I'm sorry you need to go through all these feelings but the thing you need to remember is that summer is almost over. They're not gone forever and you need to keep believing and hanging on because giving up won't make the time pass any faster. While you're trying to wait this out, try focusing on your hobbies and interests more. Try to join things and put yourself out there on a social stand point. You might be surprised at who you can meet in this time. Just hang in there and remember that this won't last forever and you're doing so well by hanging on this long. Keep going and keep your chin up. If you need anything, PM me.

Have hope,
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

Closed Thread