TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nickylk Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicky Lk

Not Worth It Anymore.... - September 23rd 2009, 07:58 PM

Life is not worth it. Nothing ever goes right for me in life anymore. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I am a disrespectful person, my family hates me and so does my boyfriend. I am in major debt, and now owe tons of people money. I just want to die so I dont have to worry about anything. Everything would be better if I was gone. ....My grandma who I was really close with died in '03 of Lymptoma Cancer. I miss her every day and I want to forget about my life and be with her. Every time I get in my car and drive I prey that I get in a crash. Im just sick of life. I wanna be with my grandma!!
  Send a message via MSN to Nickylk Send a message via Yahoo to Nickylk  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Not Worth It Anymore.... - September 24th 2009, 10:02 PM

Hey there Nicki,

I'm so sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you right now. It seems as though you have quite a lot going on for you and you're finding it hard to cope with everything. That's okay as we all get overwhelmed sometimes but it's important sometimes just to stop, take a deep breath and step back for a moment and tackle things one by one.

If you're having difficulties with your family and your boyfriend then perhaps it would be a good idea to talk to them about how you're feeling and what your issues with them are. Talking to people can get you a long way and hopefully it will help you to resolve any problems you may have with them, your relationships with your family and boyfriend can improve, it just takes time and effort.
Being in debt can be difficult and perhaps you could seek some help from this, perhaps from an advice bureau or such. However, it is important to know that you CAN get out of this debt and it will no longer have to be one of your worries. These things can change, you can take action and change them with the result of making you feel better about things.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Nicki. It is always very difficult when we lose someone that is so close to us and that we love so very much, but it's okay to miss them, it's okay to be upset about your grandma's death. It is difficult but it will get easier for you. Take your time and grieve as you want or need. You don't have to kill yourself to be with her, I'm sure she already is with you in spirit.

Talk to someone about how you're feeling and please do take care of yourself, Nicki, you can get through this.
Take care.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Wishable Offline
★ Listen Up, Destiny
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Caroline

Re: Not Worth It Anymore.... - September 25th 2009, 12:35 AM

Hi Nicki

So sorry you are feeling so low, that's such a tough place to be. I know that I can't convince you that you are an amazing person, that your life is worth living, that everything will get better. It takes a lot of time to convince someone of that, months and a lot of hard work. What I want to establish is that there is always hope.

Nothing is too difficult to get out of. Close your eyes and picture your childhood dream, what did you want to be? Where did you want to go? Please believe me when I say that your dream is still with in reach, and I know you can get there.

Think about the people you love, do you want to cause them the sort of pain that you felt when your grandma died? Think about your grandma, she obviously loved you so much, so make her proud. Accomplish all your dreams, change the world, and then go be with her.

I know you can do this, remember we are all here and we care, please don't give up yet!

Take Care,
Rem
y

need some hope? click this one
know an angel? tell me about it

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Nickylk Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicky Lk

Re: Not Worth It Anymore.... - September 25th 2009, 01:45 AM

Thanks...it has been very hard and I just wish I could find a better job. I been looking at cant find one. I just feel like I majorly screwed myself I am just sick of life! I am really resenting my parents right now as well. If they wouldn't have pushed a job on me and let me look for one on my own I wouldnt be in this situation right now
  Send a message via MSN to Nickylk Send a message via Yahoo to Nickylk  
Closed Thread