TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
D'joy. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

what am i supposed to do. - September 27th 2009, 03:12 AM

Okay.. soo, i've been cutting myself.. i started just to see what it felt like..but bad things are happening in my life, and i feel like it's al lmy fault, and i've moved away from all my friends, and i feel like it's my fault that they're hurting, it's my fault that they're sad, and i should be the one feeling bad, and i do.. but i don't know what to doo. ... this probably doesn't even make sense.. but ugh, i have nobody to talk to. my mother is a fool, my father doesn't currently live with us, my older sister is in Florida, she was the one i could always talk to and now i have no one to talk to. my lil' siblings are ains in the butts, they never leave me alone they always bug me, the new school i'm going to is STUPID, i hate it. no one is friendly i'vebeen there for a while and still have NO friends. i hate my idiotic life. i need help, i don't know how much long till i fall off the edge. :S i'm completely alone, and i feel abandoned. )': i have no one. at all. i used to have god, but even now i don't have him, i'm lost..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Re: what am i supposed to do. - September 27th 2009, 06:53 AM

Could you maybe write your sister an email or letter or even call her . just because she moved doesnt mean she doesnt care. talk to her she loves u she is your sister after all.
  Send a message via MSN to Beautiful_mind Send a message via Yahoo to Beautiful_mind  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Wishable Offline
★ Listen Up, Destiny
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Caroline

Re: what am i supposed to do. - September 27th 2009, 04:02 PM

Hi there

I'm so sorry for all that you've been going through, that sounds really, really rough. I know that you feel alone, but I want you to know that that is not the case at all, there are so many people out there who want to help you, who care about you and will be there when you ask.

I know you said you don't like your school, but are there ANY teachers or counselors there you feel comfortable with? Talking through a computer is great but sometimes we need that face to face contact. If there is anyone you feel comfortable with maybe you can talk with them, tell them whats going on and ask them for help.

As far as feeling like things are all your fault, I promise you that is not the case. Cutting is a dangerous addiction, once you get started it often seems impossible to break away from. I know first hand how easy it is to deal with things that way, how it seems like the best option, when the panic threatens to overcome you.

I promise, it's not worth it. If you can do all you can to distract yourself from cutting, then you will be so much better off. Look up the alternatives, write, read, talk, draw, whatever you can do to choose a different method of coping. It helps for the moment, but in the long run cutting just traps you into this dangerous cycle, one that I know you can break out of.

Above all else, remember that you are NOT alone, and that you can always come to us for help. Stay strong, and remember... there is always hope.

All my best,
Remy

need some hope? click this one
know an angel? tell me about it

Closed Thread