TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
InTheFlood Offline
Walking In The Sun...
I've been here a while

Name: Amelia

I can't do this anymore - October 4th 2009, 07:07 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just I can't do this.
What's the point in even trying? No one cares.
The only thing I can rely on is music now.
Because everyone has let me down.
I'm doing all of this alone. And I just can't. I can't deal with any of it. I don't want to. I shouldn't have to.
I am an atheist but I have to say, God bless Thomas Michael Fletcher. For writing music and keeping me alive until now
I don't care how "uncool" it is to like McFly. They keep me going, which is a hell of a lot more than the ones who take the piss ever did.
I'm so done. No one will notice if I disappear...

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
ORIGINAL MCFLY FAN

"Another year over, and we're still together.
It's not always easy, but McFly's here forever
I know you believe me, when you look into my eyes
'Cause McFly never dies, because The Heart Never Lies!"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
firecracker Offline
Atheist Pagan
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I can't do this anymore - October 4th 2009, 07:38 PM

Yes. people will care. It may not seem like it, but there are many people out there who care about you and want to see you happy. They will help you. You just have to tell someone how you feel. Tell a parent, teacher, or your school counselor. They'll help you. You shouldn't have to go through this, but it can get better. There is tons to live for. Please don't give up now.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Through-Glass Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: Jessi

Re: I can't do this anymore - October 5th 2009, 01:11 AM

Amelia,

No matter what, you are never alone. If you honestly have no one else, you will always have us here at TeenHelp. We're here for you. <3

People make mistakes, and they are going to let you down. Knowing this doesn't make the pain any less, but you must understand that if you cut off every person who has ever let you down, you would have to shun the entire human race. It's difficult to except; even I have trouble with this when my loved ones fail me in some way. However, it is still important to remember that just because someone lets you down does NOT mean that they do not care about you.

Music is a great way to release emotions in a healthy manner. It's good that you have found this to be soothing during this time. For now, let music aid you on your journey through this rough patch. What else can you depend on? What about going on walks? Coloring? Playing with Play-Doh? Anything that makes you feel good in a healthy way, do it! This time should be all about taking care of yourself. You deserve it.

I'm sure many people would notice if you were to disappear. I know it may not feel like it right now, but people do care. I am absolutely positive that it would break atleast one person's heart if something ever happened to you. You are WORTH something, Amelia. Do not let anyone, including yourself, tell you differently.

I'm here if you ever need anything. Take care.

[/url]
"For the first time
in a long time,
I can say that I wanna try.
I feel helpless for the most part,
but I'm learning to open my eyes.
And the sad truth of the matter is,
I'll never get over it,
but I'm gonna try
to get better and overcome each moment
in my own way"

Motion City Soundtrack, "Even If It Kills Me"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Through-Glass  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: I can't do this anymore - October 5th 2009, 02:38 AM

Amelia,

It's okay to feel this way, it's a horrible way to feel. But it's alright to feel it. Many people do, but some feel it longer than others. But the truth is, we care. Everyone here on TH cares about you. You're part of our family and we would never want anything to happen to you.

Something I would really suggest is going and talking to someone about how you feel. Someone who can physically keep track of how you are doing, instead of you describing it to us, because then they can really see and keep track of if you're alright. I encourage you to talk to someone, whether it be a family member, teacher, or a close friend. Maybe you can even call a hotline. The people that answer the calls are so nice and they are really understanding. I was always afraid to call one, but then I really needed it, and it saved my life. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't made that call. So you should really look into calling one. I have a really good one if you want to pm me and ask for it.

Wow girl, you write such great music. When I log into TeenHelp, the first thing I do is go to Self Expression to see if you posted anything new. I love reading your writing, and when I'm upset, I come on here and read it. It's so powerful and just reading it, I can tell how passionate you are about your writing. It truly comes from the heart. You are so talented and gifted and I would never want you to waste such a great talent. Your writing is special, and I adore reading it.

So many people would notice if you disappeared, and so many people would be so hurt and upset. We look up to you. You are one the members on TH that I know I can talk to about anything. I know that you will be there for me, and I appreciate that so much. I really do.

I really hope that you're doing alright.
I hate knowing that you are in so much pain.
Please take care.
And feel free to pm me anytime.
I love talking to you.

-Kayla<3.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.

Closed Thread