TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ghost_16 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Chris

Extreamly negetive... - October 7th 2009, 12:21 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just can't fucken do this anymore... I can't play this crazy game called life, it's not fun... it's stupid, I'm not worth it, this world dosn't need me, I'll never fit in, No on cares, no one ever will, I hate my life, I hate myself, I just need to die... I want to die!, just put a fucken dagger through my heart and end it all. I can't fight anymore it's just to fucken hard *crys* theres nothing for me here, everyone's hates me, leaves my feelings for last... I havn't got better in 7 years... I'm not going to contiue... ah... just *crys harder* I'm sorry I'm really fucken sorry... I'm just wasteing everyones time... *goes to cut, wishes he could cut deep enough to end his life and not be afraid*

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Wishable Offline
★ Listen Up, Destiny
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Caroline

Re: Extreamly negetive... - October 7th 2009, 02:29 AM

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way. I always feel like words are never enough to explain how clearly I know and sympathize with the place you are, a world so deep and dark that you forget who you really are. Let me remind you for a second... this depression does NOT define you, you are so much more than that!

Please never say sorry for asking for help, we are all here for you, and we understand what's going through your mind, at least as best as we can. Even though it seems impossible right now, you CAN get better, I'm living proof that it's possible, okay?

How much help are you getting? There is no shame in looking for support, wherever you can find it. It sounds like you need some people to lean on.

Please keep talking, and keep your head up. Cutting is NOT a good solution, I know it seems like the only option but I promise you, it's not.

We all care, feel free to PM me at anytime.

need some hope? click this one
know an angel? tell me about it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Larrinda Offline
Average Joe

Name: Larri :)

Re: Extreamly negetive... - October 14th 2009, 02:43 AM

Chris,
I know that it gets unbearable somedays but you have to hang in there.
I dont know you but it would break my heart to know that I was so close to helping you and I couldnt.

I know you dont really want to die.
You just need help?!
Well I am here to help you anytime no matter how small Pm me!!!

"My life is like a rolling river
So muddy and absurd
And although I might be mistaken
I know that Iíll be heard
And I find the second I try to pull away
Iím thrown back in line
All this time"

Closed Thread