TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
whenitrains Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michelle

So frustrated. - October 30th 2009, 03:11 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I want to end things so badly and have for such a long time that it's just pathetic that I haven't yet. The past 2 times I tried I failed and it sucks but at this point everything's just getting worse and worse.

I have to do homeschool now because I can't function well enough to go to regular school. All my friends won't shut up about school and grad and prom and they don't even think about how it makes me feel that I can't be there my graduating year. I probably won't even graduate because I get so stressed doing work that I can barely do any, I do 5 minutes per week.

My ex-boyfriend and I had been together 2 years on/off before we broke up a month and a half ago and he has a new girlfriend as of last week. He told me he was in love with me, so I don't understand how he's moved on so quickly when i'm still caught up with the break up. And he promised we'd stay friends, cause he used to help me through my breakdowns but now we don't even speak anymore and my best friends don't even care if I try and kill myself. They didn't even visit me in the hospital last time.

I'm tired of my problems growing more and more. I'm sick of Borderline and Bipolar. I'm on my 7th med I've tried starting this week. NOTHING works. I'm always so freaking depressed and I barely leave the house anymore. I have anger issues, it just hits me out of nowhere and I start punching my door.

But I love my parents so much and they're the only reason I can't kill myself. I have everything I need to do it and plan to all the time, but I can never pull through because I feel bad for my parents and I don't want to ruin their lives. But this life I'm living is no life to live. I'm so over suffering and it being so hard to make it through every day, and no one even appreciates that I do make it through the day, or that I've been in a rehab program for 8 months and it did nothing but make me worse and I just want it to be over so badly.

I've been jumping from the tops of buildings, for the thrill of the fall, ignoring sound advice or any thought of consequence.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Savanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: So frustrated. - October 30th 2009, 07:14 PM

There is hope just hold on. I will be more than happy to talk to you and feel free to PM me.
  Send a message via MSN to Savanna Send a message via Yahoo to Savanna Send a message via Skype™ to Savanna 
Closed Thread