TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
feebee Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation GOOD BYE - November 8th 2009, 03:28 AM

i CAN not do this anymore I want these feeling to go away I can not take it they voices and telling me to do it and none cares less and so they shouldn't either I don't want people them to care they have enough stuff I want help but I don't know what today I am sick of people back stabbing me and saying one thing Can I hide from the world and never come out
What am I going to do

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: GOOD BYE - November 8th 2009, 06:44 AM

Hey Feebee,

I am sorry that you are going through this. These feelings will go away but it can take time for them to go away. It won't just happen overnight and it might require professional help for you to feel better. But you will be happy in the end so you shouldn't give up. It must be horrible having voices telling you to do things. Perhaps shouting back at the voices might be something to try. I also heard listening to music can help to block them out.

You should care because you are worth it. I care and that is why I am replying to your post; people don't need to know you to care. People that back stab you are not worth it. You deserve better than that and perhaps you need to consider whether these are people you want to associate with if they treat you like that. It seems like they are making you feel really low so maybe you are better off without them.

I am always here if you want to chat. Stay strong.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: GOOD BYE - November 8th 2009, 07:00 AM

Hi feebee!!

It's a horrible feeling to be overwhelmed by unwanted thoughts and feelings. AND to feel as though you have no way out - but OUT!!

It's like your trapped in a prison cell and your cell mate [Everyone in your life] is a creep - that NEVER stops talking. "Why won't they just SHUT UP!!", you scream. But they don't. And before you know it - you start to think, "Maybe my ONLY way out of this situation is death!!" But having been where you are - I realize that not everything in our lives is forever. The bad times really DO come and go. And so do the good times. And that's just LIFE. That's just how it is. But we have to hold on extra tight during those bad times - even IF it seems as though all we ever have are bad times.

The one thing that really does help is for us to be as open and as honest about what we are REALLY thinking and feeling AND to share that with someone. And for a lot of people - TeenHelp IS that 'someone'. So tell us - tell ME - what's REALLY going on. And don't worry - I won't think any less of you. I won't judge you OR make fun of you. And I won't back stab you either. So talk to me. Tell me what's going on.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
The Kira Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Melody

Re: GOOD BYE - November 8th 2009, 03:01 PM

FeeBee,
I know what it feel like to feel like no one cares. But in time that feeling will go away. I have tried to kill myself and was saved by miracle. And you cannot imagine how great it felt to be alive, to see the sun...
I know this might sound like bullshit, but it isn't worth it. You'll be ok, I promice...
Good luck to you

Melody...
  Send a message via AIM to The Kira  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
feebee Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: GOOD BYE - November 18th 2009, 12:59 PM

Thanks you Jen Jen Canada craig the kira Thank you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i am getting better help at the moment it is a moment at a time thing i am still pretty low but It did help me see that people love and care about me I have to take it a little at a time and I take it but yeah the meds i am on make me sick but it is kinda good because means that i am at home and dont have to face the world for a bit so yeah
Thank you guys yeah i have attemped alot The kira and i know it is not shit you meet some amazing people and some times they keep you stong and I think that if i did not have great people around me like you all and some wonderful friends and counsellers and psycologists i dont think i would be here

Closed Thread