TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SuicidalDeath Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: William Moore

I want to hurt them. - January 25th 2009, 06:42 PM

For the past 4 years everyone at school has been bullying me! Beating me up, spitting in my food, broken my glasses, teased me about my weight and my family's weight, stealing my bus money, throwing my books! No one has never even tried to by nice to me!!!! When I tell the teachers they ignore me! And do nothing! My parents have come to my high school land talked to the principal but they kids at school still haven't stopped!

[Edited]

[Edited. Note from Katrina: William, we're going to be here to give you guidance and advice no matter what. We're not giving up on you, but we're also not going to allow you to use TeenHelp as the kind of place you're wanting to use it for. I have edited the above paragraph for being graphic, but I'm going to leave this here so that you are able to recieve the advice that may be helpful to you--I'll try to reply to this ASAP, myself.]

To my parents: I love you mom and dad and you have been my best friends! Things have been tough financially and I know you've done the best you can to provide for me within the circumstances. Please forgive me for all the pain I have put you through. I love you guys!!!!

Last edited by Katrina; January 25th 2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Please see the above note.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: Bullying help. - January 25th 2009, 07:11 PM

Hi William.

I think the moderator in me has covered everything I have to say in the note I placed in your post. The person in me, however, has more to say and hopes that you'll give me and the rest of the users who DO care about a chance to talk with you before tomorrow and try to have you change your mind about all of this.

I first want to say that you're not alone; in fact, you're very, very far from alone. I think that because all these things are happening, though, you feel alone at your school and in your community. I hate that people have been rude to you. Some of the things you've mentioned in your post are absolutely terrible of them to do - completely unjustifiable. However, in the same respect, please don't take revenge. You simply cannot fight violence with violence - it doesn't work like that. If you've told your teachers and they've not done something to put a stop to this, that's in the fault of your teachers, not yourself. You have to try to tough this out, though. Try to ignore the kids at school. When the tease and hurt you, they're looking to get a negative reaction out of you. When they do, their fire is fueled and they want to hurt you more. So, all that is to say, please either try to ignore them or take it to someone who WILL help you [perhaps a counselor or a member of the administration at school?].

I do have one more point to make, and that is that I think you should talk to your parents about this. Obviously, you and your parents have a brilliant relationship. I can see this from the last paragraph of your post. [: Take advantage of that, William. Talk to them. They care about you and want to see you succeed and at your best, so they aren't going to turn you away when you attempt to talk to them about how you're feeling. At best, they can get you professional help as needed and talk you through this. Please, please take care of yourself and take measures to keep your anger under control. No matter what these kids have told you, no matter what they've made you feel like, you don't deserve to feel this way. If you'd like to talk, I'm more than willing.

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
Closed Thread