TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
razmataz5 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

confused - January 16th 2010, 11:02 PM

ive been diagnosed with depression and anxiety for about 4 years now and ive been taking my meds ever since. recently ive been so depressed and anxious during the day. i feel like i have no friends and everyone is mad at me for some reason or another. but once it gets later in the day, like around 8ish, and im ready to go out and whatnot, i feel soo happy and good. getting out and socializing with people. but its hard to step over that line from sad to happy. i just want to destroy myself while im alone during the day. why is this happening? i feel like my body is on emotion overload or something. i hate it!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: confused - January 17th 2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razmataz5 View Post
i feel like i have no friends and everyone is mad at me for some reason or another.
Try not to care if everybody is mad at you. The way you say it, it's probably not your fault. Have you heard about the pecking order? Older chickens with problems peck at younger chickens, who repeat the cycle in turn. Maybe that's why everybody is "mad" at you. They just need somebody to vent their problems on.

Quote:
but once it gets later in the day, like around 8ish, and im ready to go out and whatnot, i feel soo happy and good. getting out and socializing with people.
Are you talking about 8am? It so, could it be the sunlight's rays? I know realtors shouldn't paint house walls black because it makes some people scared. Perhapes the sunlight helps you feel happier. Sort of like the opposite of being sad in a rainy day.

Quote:
i just want to destroy myself while im alone during the day. why is this happening? i feel like my body is on emotion overload or something. i hate it!
Well, nobody likes to be alone. There's nothing wrong of hating to be alone. As for feeling stressed out, try to vent it safely. Telling people you know or posting here is a first step. Just take it easy. I think your feelings are justified but you just need to control it.

Perhapes you might want to try some jogging or any other form of exercise. Exercise helps pump happy hormones and relieves stress; it did for me.

I wish you the best of luck.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Supervisor Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chris

Re: confused - January 22nd 2010, 12:55 AM

Find people to be with!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: confused - January 23rd 2010, 05:50 PM

First off don't be scared. Secondly take it slow.Start off with one person and then steadily grow. And also if you feel like your emotions are becoming more and more then talk to someone.

Closed Thread