TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Just a nobody Offline
Lonely.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Guess?

I feel like telling somebody... - January 21st 2010, 12:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I doubt anybody would care, but I'm posting this anyways. I've been kind of hesitant on posting this, because I don't want to sound so stupid. Anyways...so I was really upset for the past few months, and I can't control my impulses. So tonight I gathered a large amount of random pills, and grabbed one of my dad's guns (he's on business for a few days). Well I was just talking to somebody on here, and they told me to think about it. I have what I need, but like...I don't know. I started crying really hard, and then I shot a tree (I was sitting under a tree) in attempt to get rid of the ammunition. I guess I had a moment of sense knocked into me. Well I kind of regret it. I managed to flush some pills but there's a lot left, and there's still a shot left. I can't handle anything anymore, I just mess up everything, and everybody I love is dead. I don't have anything left. But at the same time, I want help and I want to tell somebody, but I can't and I don't know how. I know this is sort of long-ish. But if you've managed to put up with it so far, thanks...

I love : )

"Love is simple... Don't be afraid, you're already dead."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: I feel like telling somebody... - January 21st 2010, 01:25 AM

Well seeing as you had a moment of sense knocked into you, you know that something is worth living for. Maybe you just need to take a moment and think about all the positives in your life. I mean, I'm sure your dad cares about you. And I'm also quite sure you have friends who care as well.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Just a nobody Offline
Lonely.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Guess?

Re: I feel like telling somebody... - January 21st 2010, 02:17 AM

Ah, thanks. I just...I know someone does, but I just don't know anymore.

I love : )

"Love is simple... Don't be afraid, you're already dead."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: I feel like telling somebody... - January 21st 2010, 03:35 AM

Sometimes it's hard to feel loved/cared for, when people seem to not notice your pain. I know this. But some people do care, no matter what it may seem at times. You're not alone.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: I feel like telling somebody... - January 23rd 2010, 02:34 AM

Hey there. Glad to know/read you made the right choice. So after this, talk to someone. A counselor or someone you trust. Your family or someone else. Practice talking to them so that it becomes easier. It is important to talk to someone.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
claire.ellen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Claire

Re: I feel like telling somebody... - January 23rd 2010, 03:34 AM

im glad to hear you made the right choice last night. you need to remember that you are never alone. never. as much as it may fee like it, you really arent. i hope you can find someone you trust to tell so you can start to get some help :) the only way to go from where you are now is up, and you will start feeling better if you can talk to someone and get some help. ive been in a similar situation to you and trust me when i say it does get better. i hit rock bottom, and i got through it :) people do love you and will be there for you. try and find a councellor or someone to talk to! it will help :)

im always here if you want to talk x

Melissa. My biological mother. Thank you for making the hardest decision anyone could ever make. I miss you. I forgive you.
I love you.
5th December 1976 - 2nd December 2007.

Cass. My close friend. You were a truely amazing and inspirational person. Thank you for teaching me how to be strong. I miss you. I love you. Always.
3rd October 1990 - 27th December 2009.

Closed Thread