TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

It's gotten that bad. - January 21st 2010, 09:18 PM

Since this year has started I've felt nothing but a mixture of extremely upset, down, lonely, stressed out and angry. I feel as if at any moment I'll just lash out or burst into tears apart from the odd day when I actually feel happy but the bad days outweigh the good.

At first, I knew it was because the girl I was with had to leave and things weren't so good after she went, I've now ended it because I thought I'd feel better after if I don't have anyone to miss and instead, what I was feeling when I was with her has doubled so it's worse and as well as that, my feelings are all over the place and I don't know who I like and who I hate and who I should consider trying with which means my head is all over the place. On top of that, I just feel as if my friend is starting to annoy me a lot to the put where I feel I can only spend a certain amount of time with them because that's all I can handle. I feel as if I've just ditched everyone else for them and as if they're letting their feelings for me get in the way of my feelings for other people which I can't stand. I understand it hurts them to see me with other but it hurts me to know that they're standing in the way of my happiness, in some sense and I really want to get back to talking to my other friends. And what feels like a load of other mystery things which are making me feel this way.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm getting worse and worse everyday and I'm getting to the point where I just want to go pull the plug on my life to escape this. I know it's not the best idea in the world but I don't know what else to do, I don't know how long I can cope feeling like this.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Supervisor Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chris

Re: It's gotten that bad. - January 21st 2010, 11:24 PM

Ive been in times like this but dont you quit!
Believe in yourself!

THE NUMBERS BELOW DONT CHARGE U ONE PENNIE! They are there to help!

call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline on 1-800-784-2433. What they do is talk and comfort you.

Call the Help Line which is 1-800-999-9999 but is a place where you can talk to someone about your problems for free. Its just like the suicide help line but not for people who are sucidal.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND FOR KIDS/TEENS. but also good for adults.

AND YOU HALF TO PAY FOR THIS NUMBER LISTED BELOW!
1-800-275-5336

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: It's gotten that bad. - January 23rd 2010, 05:38 PM

Meditate and organize your thoughts. If your thoughts are all over then organize them and meditate. Such a thing is not something to cause you to want suicide. Meditate on it and whatever else is on the way and reason it out. If someone is standing in the way then talk to them, if they refuse to listen, then leave them be, you cannot force them to listen.

Again I say, stay calm --> organize your thoughts --> and meditate.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: It's gotten that bad. - January 23rd 2010, 07:33 PM

Maybe you need a little time apart from your friends, or maybe you just need to try and talk to them to tell them how you're feeling, see if they can understand. Tell them you need time to hang out with your other friends too and your own time to yourself, and if they can't respect that they're not real friends.
As for this girl you were with, perhaps you're just having some feelings that haven't yet passed and are missing her. That's normal, that'll go away on its own eventually. This all is no reason to want to pull the plug on your life. When you think about it, you have all these people who like to be around you and care about you, so hang in there!

Closed Thread