TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ac2 Offline
Not a n00b

So I slept with my Best friend's ex... - January 26th 2010, 06:42 PM

I found out that my "best friend" has been talking shit about me to this 15 yr old. Mind you I am 21 and my "best friend" is 20. Well I was super pissed at her and I know that her ex likes me (her ex lives with her) and well he made it quite clear to me that he likes me. ANYWAYS a few nights ago he kissed me... I was like O_O when he did it bc it wasn't something that he would normally do. Well I was still upset about this incident bc apparently she had been doing it all along (talking behind my back and using me to get things and to take her place) so I got it in my mind that I was going to break the "Girl code" her and I have about not getting with each others ex's.. Well before he had even kissed me she accused me of liking him more then a friend and that I was coming over too much and saying I was only there to be a cock tease. So 2 nights ago him and I had sex and I think she knows and the fact that I was trying to get back at her kinda turned it around on me and I do have feelings for him just not like they used to be...
I'm scared that I like him more then a friend and I know that what I did was wrong, but how can I stop liking him? I mean they live right across the street from me.. LITTERLY right across the street. I can't avoid him bc he will think he did something. I know I don't deserve her friendship and I am a hateful person. Ive never have done this before and I feel horrible about it. If I tell her out that him and I slept together she will try to kill herself, so this is a loose loose situation.
Any suggestions? I care about Him and don't want to hurt him, and I don't want her to kill herself bc Ik she would try (it's not the 1st time she tryed to off herself over a guy)
Please Help I'm so depressed and I've thought about going back to cutting (which its been almost a yr since i have stopped)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jonafin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jonafinnnnn

Re: So I slept with my Best friend's ex... - January 26th 2010, 06:46 PM

okay, first off, if YOU like someone there is nothing you can do to stop that its more so one of those things where HE has to turn you off.

there is nothing your friend can do either because honestly she needs to understand there is nothing you can do to stop yourself from liking him. Cutting is not the answer, this is a good first step in talking about your problems.

if you feel that you made a mistake with sleeping with this dude you should be like hey i think we made a mistake and I can't do that to my friend but to say you want to stop liking him is stupid because you and I know that its not that easy to just up and be like nope I don't like them anymore.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: So I slept with my Best friend's ex... - January 26th 2010, 07:08 PM

In my opinion, you should never sleep with your best friend exs. Going around friends ex's is pretty much the same as sleeping around with an ex's family. Not cool. At all.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
Closed Thread