TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

im dun - January 27th 2010, 01:06 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i cant take it all this stres all this pain and sufering its kiling me and im dun deeling with it i dont know wut to do eny more deth seems to be the only way out

I CANT TAKE IT ENY MORE

(#2 (permalink)) Old
alex2010 Offline
Self Harm Awareness Advocate
Average Joe

Name: Alex Short

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 01:25 AM

death is never the way out. talk to your friends or if don't want to talk to friends email at alexshort154@yahoo.com i'd be gald to talk to talk to you.

~Alex

Last day I cut: 7-13-2010

I believe in everyone that I help that they will get over whatever they are struggling with.

I regret nothing in my past. My past made me who I am today.

There is freedom from self harm feel free to email me anytime if you wanna chat at:
alexshort154@yahoo.com

Send a message via MSN to alex2010 Send a message via Yahoo to alex2010 Send a message via Skype™ to alex2010 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 01:39 AM

Dude i was in the exact same place as you are right now. I too felt that i couldnt go on neither but here i am today. There has to be somthing or someone you can hold on to. Thats how i got though it. I wrote everyday. Just to get crap off my mind. Most of all i had a friend over the internet that helped me though it day by day. Just look around here. There are so many people willing to be your friend here and help you though the hard times. Including me! So try and stay strong. Even if the light at the end of the tunnel is dim there still is light!

Things do get better in time.
I used to believe that things would never get better.
But after many long years things are looking up!
So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

Make my day let me help you. PM me anytime

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonkin Send a message via MSN to Crimsonkin  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 01:44 AM

iv lost every thand the girl of my dreems and the closist theng i had to a reel famly and im allwaus woryed abaut her all the time

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 04:27 AM

There are pleanty of girls out there. Im sure you will find someone. I though i had the girl of my dreams but she turned out to be the girl of my nightmares. That was 4 years ago and i just found the real girl of my dreams. Point is dont give up on love. You will find that special someone and when you do your going to be glad you didnt give up!

So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 01:03 PM

it dusint rily hellp that im scared to deth of people naw and im leeving for colige and im tarified i will be living with 3 people i have never met in my life im having an enxiety atke just thenking abaut it

(#7 (permalink)) Old
banter Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 02:45 PM

Hey! It seems like you're going through a rough patch. Just remember that hurting or killing yourself isn't the answer. You're still only 18, you have plenty to live for, and most things don't just fall on your lap when you're still young (otherwise everyone would be happily married with a big house and 5 kids and a swimming pool and a Ferrari before they turned 20). About the girl... I know it's hard, but you'll have to give yourself time and distractions and try to move on. Rergarding social anxiety, I think your best bet, is to see a doctor.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im dun - January 27th 2010, 11:03 PM

Just look at collage as a way to make some new friends. Just get to know your room mates. Most of the time they arnt that bad.

So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: im dun - January 28th 2010, 12:21 AM

Hey there,

Although life can be very overwhelming, suicide is not the answer. You have your whole life to live ahead of you. Find someone to talk to about this in your life. Whether it's a family member, friend, counselor, or spiritual leader. There are so many people willing to listen you just have to step up and ask. I am saying this because although opening up to someone can be very hard to do, I really think it would benefit you in this situation. Talking to someone about everything going on really helps and is a lot healthier than holding it all inside of you. Anxiety is really just what happens when you have so much going on in your life and keep everything to yourself. Take some of the pressure off yourself and just let it all out.

Try meeting your roommates ahead of time so you won't be as nervous. Go out to dinner with them or if they live far away, call them up! You can talk about interests, music, food, whatever! I'm sure once you get to know these people a little better you won't be as scared for college. Even though you may not think of it, EVERYONE is going to be nervous to go to college. It's your first time living away from home (most likely) and a whole new place. It's ok to be nervous just don't worry about having an anxiety attack. If you think about it, that's just worring about worrying! Stay strong. We are all here for you. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.

Take care,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: im dun - January 28th 2010, 01:03 AM

You are never alone, things always get better no matter how tough they may seem at the time. You may feel like you aren't strong enough to take this, but you are. You can do this, you can come out of this a stronger person, and as you go through life, the drama only makes you stronger so every other little thing doesn't bother you at all anymore, and you'll become happier because good things will start to happen and the bad times will come and go and only seem like a bad memory, nothing but. Your life will get better but if you give up, you never gave yourself a chance. You don't know what you could become, who you could meet, what great things lie in await for you to take.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: im dun - January 30th 2010, 07:37 PM

Don't be afraid and anxious. Just be calm and live your life. And also sometimes life is hard
but you just have to hold on. Just hold on.

Closed Thread