TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Oddoneout Offline
Average Joe

Name: Daniel

I am essentaly dead - February 6th 2010, 01:59 AM

I get good marks in math and related subjects I understand it on a level most people can't comprehend but nothing is free

it cost me any hope of being happy

I have a logical mind it gives me this comprehension but it keeps me from understanding people and I am unable to interact properly with freinds

when I hang out with people I might as well be part of the furniture I can't follow conversation very well and anything I can think of saying is ether boring or stupid so don't say much

this isn't something that can change this is what I am

I always feel out of place I am alone even when I am with people

I don't know why I have freinds I geuss I don't annoy them because I am so quiet so they tolerate my prescience

wanna talk?

AIM: oddoneout667
MSN: dancl667@hotmail.com

with or without religion a good person will do good and an evil one will do evil
  Send a message via AIM to Oddoneout Send a message via MSN to Oddoneout  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I am essentaly dead - February 6th 2010, 06:11 AM

hey daniel.

To tell you the truth, everyone starts out in some way being quiet, because they are unsure about how people will react to them saying something. However, you are quiet because you think that people won't accept whatever you say. I also think that you need to have more confidence in yourself.. you might be a better person and better at interacting with people than you think.

And just so you know, people can be smart or have a logical mind and yet crack some lines that can make people laugh till no tomorrow =)

just an example,

Only two things are infinite in this world, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the former .
'Albert Einstein, Physicist

That's some shit that's going to be hard to not manage a laugh at. And that's to prove to you that no matter how you think or understand math or some other subject or use logic to think in daily conversation, there's ALWAYS going to be a way in which you can interact, talk with people and have fun interacting

And you have felt so much of negative feelings.. it's time for you to give yourself a chance. Rather than thinking that you annoy people, on the contrary, a lot of people will definitely find you interesting to talk to. I also get the feeling that somehow, you are going to be a lot more caring and nicer than loads of people out there, though it's just me.

And remember that you can always tell us everything and anything .. we'll help out and listen. remember that , cause that's never gonna change . You have went through a lot, and there's going to be so many fulfilling experiences when you learn that no matter how your mindset or thinking is (comprehension of subjects and everything included) that you can interact with people, no matter what .. because there are so many people around... and a lot of them are going to welcome you with open arms. Have confidence in yourself.. you are probably better at interacting than you think you are.

Since there's so much to gain.. why not take a plunge and find out?

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Last edited by Darrenboy!; February 6th 2010 at 06:20 AM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: I am essentaly dead - February 6th 2010, 09:12 PM

Hey Daniel,
Although to you, your math grade may be more important than having friends and having a good time, over a long period of time, this is not healthy for you. You don't have to change in order to feel better, you can do both! Try to begin by doing one thing you enjoy a week. Try to go out with your friends to a movie you enjoy or to do something else. You may start to feel better if you do more things that make you happy. Also, have you tried talking to anyone about this? Maybe a friend or a family member? Letting someone know how you feel can make you feel better than keeping it all inside. Even if they don't exactly understnd what you go through, letting it out can just make you feel better. I'm always here if you need anything.
Hang in there,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
fall to romance Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Re: I am essentaly dead - February 6th 2010, 11:31 PM

I know this feeling very well. I have never been able to interact with people well in person at all. I never said much either. I still don't around most people. Many don't even know that I exist. But something happened a number of years ago now. When I was about 12 or 13, I met my very best friend. She's almost exactly like me. I'm not even sure how we became friends, but it seems as though we were twins separated at birth, we're that close. I feel that we've all got a friend like that somewhere in the world. Some just haven't met them yet.

And you know, if you need someone to talk to, I'm a pretty good friend. Send me a message if you ever want to talk.

-B
--

R.I.P. my sweet baby boy. I miss you so much more than you could have ever imagined.

"There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.-Gerard Way

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxxAJxxx Offline
TEIAM - problem solved.
Average Joe

Name: Aj

Re: I am essentaly dead - February 6th 2010, 11:33 PM

i feel like this a lot too. maybe we should talk sometime? over pm?

-AJ

"Now at the end of everyday I lie awake at night and wait
To feel the wires of my brain get cut and quietly rearranged, and
Hear my beaten heart exclaim, 'Still, I refuse to let her go.'"

So we escape to our mistakes for they wait patiently for us.
Oh, how they always wait for me.

If my fear has kept me here only my fear can set me free."

Closed Thread