TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
zeekool Offline
Friend
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Zach

Thumbs down That Better Not Have Been an Omen... - February 11th 2010, 12:30 AM

I just wrote a whole long thing about how I just keep getting more and more depressed, etc. and the fucking website logged me out, so that when I pressed Submit New Thread, the site said I was just a guest and needed to log in, and my entire writing was deleted.
So, I'm really hoping that wasn't an omen to fucking "delete" myself... but also I can't deal with writing it all again, because it was hard enough the first time.
I know it isn't any of your fault, and really, I'm sorry for taking up your time with this stupid post. You don't have to read this or respond.. I just have nothing else I can do. I really, really hope this isn't a goodbye...

enjoy what you can, when you can
  Send a message via AIM to zeekool Send a message via Yahoo to zeekool Send a message via Skype™ to zeekool 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: That Better Not Have Been an Omen... - February 11th 2010, 01:06 AM

Hey, Zach!! Welcome to TH, my name's Shiane. I'm a Buddy here, so if you ever have any questions about anything on the site or if you just wanna talk, PM or VM me.

Now, onto your problem. The site has done this a few times to me as well, too, so it isn't just you. It's not an omen of anything, just an error. PM me with your problem is you still want to talk about it I don't bite, much.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
sonic Offline
Chemical kid
Not a n00b

Name: Sonic

Re: That Better Not Have Been an Omen... - February 11th 2010, 01:13 AM

Hey, I know that feeling. TH did that to me just yesterday. I guess its some security thing, like if youre inactive for x amount of time it logs you out. Pain in the ass if you ask me. If you do want to talk, PM me, Im not doing alot at for the next few days, so Im pretymuch online a fair bit.

Chemical kid

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: That Better Not Have Been an Omen... - February 12th 2010, 12:09 AM

Zach,
That wasn't an omen at all. This post isn't stupid. You are reaching out and doing the right thing. Just hang in there though because you are going to get better and it's going to be okay. There is more you can do. Ask someone in your life for help. Tell them how hard it's been and work together to find some way to feel better. There are so many things to try in this world that will help you feel better, you just have to try. I know it may seem like it's getting worse, but it can only get better now. Stay strong Zach. I care about you.

Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: That Better Not Have Been an Omen... - February 13th 2010, 03:23 PM

Zach, things will get better. I know how it seems like sometimes the pain seems like it will go on forever; but as you grow older things do actually do get better. Hang in there.

Closed Thread