TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Allygirl08 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Al

Death thats always on my mind - February 15th 2010, 03:38 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi, Im here at this site because I really need help! I just dont want to live anymore I mean i really hate me life! Everyday I wake up and I want to go back to sleep because my dreams are so much better then my reality. I have so much anger and i need help because I am always fighting with my parents and I am really upsetting the. I saw my dad cry for the first time in my entire life, I felt so bad i wanted to swallow a bunch of pills and stop hurting people! I really just would like to know I am not the only one fighting these feelings!

Last edited by .:Bibliophile:.; February 15th 2010 at 05:14 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: Death thats always on my mind - February 15th 2010, 04:24 PM

Hey there,
You are definately not alone in how you are feeling. You will feel better though. Suicide is not the answer because you will just be hurting so many people so much. Even if you fight with your parents, they still love you and care about you. Do you see a therapist? Having someone to talk to who won't judge you can be very helpful. If not, I think you need to sit down with your parents and just talk. Tell them how you are feeling and let them know you want to talk to someone. After you get things out, you may feel better. Let me know if you need anything at all or just want to talk, I'm always here.
Hang in there,

Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Death thats always on my mind - February 15th 2010, 05:18 PM

Hey there,

I want to tell you that you are not alone. I know you are feeling this way but in the end that is not true. There are so many people who can understand where you are coming from. The thing is that in order for people to understand you have to reach out and ask for help. I know that can be hard to do but in the end it really is the best thing to do.

You said that you and your parents are fighting but can I ask why you guys are fighting? Do you think if you let them in on why you are so upset all the time, let them into the way you are feeling the fighting wouldn't happen all the time?

I know it is hard to confide in your parents but I am sure they are worried about you and I am sure they would want to know what is going on with you. Your parents love and care about you and I am sure they would want to help you through this.

Please hang in there and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Allygirl08 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Death thats always on my mind - February 19th 2010, 01:16 PM

Thanks, but I have talked to my parents about this a lot. We talk, I tell t=hem how I fell, they say they want to send me away, we fight, my feelings get worse!

Im just sick of the same old cycle!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: Death thats always on my mind - February 19th 2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allygirl08 View Post
Thanks, but I have talked to my parents about this a lot. We talk, I tell t=hem how I fell, they say they want to send me away, we fight, my feelings get worse!

Im just sick of the same old cycle!
Send you away to what and how far? I know it can be scary, but they're only trying to help you. If you don't want that, explain to them (calmly and without fighting) what you would rather have instead, like maybe getting help without leaving home.

You aren't alone I battle this sometimes too, it used to be really bad, but as I got older I was lucky enough that it lifted some. Every once in awhile though it comes back.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Allygirl08 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Death thats always on my mind - February 19th 2010, 10:11 PM

I will try that! Thank you Kate*

Closed Thread