TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Exclamation whats the point??? - February 17th 2010, 10:30 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

whats the point nymore? i got a taste earlier cuz i slipped up...all i want is more....more pain,more blood,more feeling. im so fricking numb!!!!

my family only uses me nymre,whenever they need to go somewhere or need something,thats when i seem to exist again. and its not just my parents nd two sisters,my cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles are all tht way too. i get used and abused(emotionally nd mentally).

my friends are just about done with me. all because i wont tell them who im going out with and why i want to join the army,im sorry,but arent those two things my own fricking business??!!!! last time i checked i did NOT have to tell my friends that stuff,right?

i really wish i could just join right now,just leave all this behind and get my ass in the army and helping ppl,instead of being used and shit.

i guess im jus venting...but im seriously thinking abt attempting suicide again....i kno its bad tht i am and i kno i shuld jus b greatful for all the good things i hav in my life,like my girlfriend,but...idkk...i jus cant right now...i keep thinking everything wuld be better with me dead...ppl wuld b alot happier without me around and crap i guess...i dunno...sorry...

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime

Send a message via AIM to xXbrooke13Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xXbrooke13Xx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

Re: whats the point??? - February 17th 2010, 10:42 PM

nonono=[ hun i dont want you to feel like this you can talk to me hun! you should know that! idontcare.i wanna help, and dont want you to be like this an feel suicidal nd i know you wanna join the army but you needa graduate first<3

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Re: whats the point??? - February 17th 2010, 10:46 PM

i dont wanna graduate first,i jus wanna get out of this frickin place=(

i know i cn talk u babe..idk,i jus dnt sumtimes,i dunno y i dnt,othr than i jus dnt like talking abt it nd i dnt wanna bring u down..ily

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime

Send a message via AIM to xXbrooke13Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xXbrooke13Xx  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

Re: whats the point??? - February 17th 2010, 10:49 PM

ily:]<33333333

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
uactiam1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: whats the point??? - February 17th 2010, 11:02 PM

Even though your friends want to no all those things about your "business" that shows you that they care and are curious. About your family...well life is stressful for everyone. in some situations with money tight and other things occuring, the priorities in our parents lives may be confused by everyday stress. Try to find ways to reconnect with your family. even if its just hanging around or expresing to them your passions about going into the army. Trust me tht life is too sweet to give up now. yess there are bumpy roads that make you feel awful, but anything that doesnt kill you makes you stronger. So hold on to everything you love, think about the positive, and realize life is too short already to want to end it yourself.

XXX Emily --always here to talk

Live. Laugh. Love

Closed Thread