TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kali Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kali

Ugh can't my life ever go right? <\3 - February 20th 2010, 06:58 PM

I'm back again :\
Soooo... well hmmm.... It's a long story so I'll try to sum it up. I went through a bi phase, met a guy. Dated him for about a week. Met this couple and the guy fell in love with me. But by then I realized that I was just using my bf as a source of happiness (what little bit i could get) and that I was only lonely and yeah he did make me happy and he was really sweet but I wasn't in love with him y'know? So cause of all these secrets that my newfound friends had told me and all these secrets that I told them.. Well it was mostly the guy.. but anyways I just snapped at what he was doing behind her back because I fell for her hard and I still really like her but she's straight and yeah normally I try to stay away but she's just so amazing... and he said he was gonna tell my now ex bf that i didn't really love him, so i did it myself and it turns out that my ex felt the same...ugh
So I told her all this stuff he told me after she found out that I had a crush on her (she took it well, but told her bf who left her cause he was crushing on me) and this was after he freaked out about finding out i had a crush on her and told her he would take her back if she stayed away from me and never talked to me again. and she and i had this fake fight over msn to prove it to him but she didnt really wanna not talk to me, and i told her id do anything for her.
and so yeah, he doesn't really love her cause he told me so himself and he says she really isn't that pretty but to me she is the most beautiful woman on earth... and its killing me so bad to see her get used cause i love her so freaking much already and i did stupid things to myself cause of all this stupid mess.

"No one else can speak the words on your lips. Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten." - Natasha Bedingfield Unwritten

“The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble.” - Ellen Degeneres

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kali Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Ugh can't my life ever go right? <\3 - February 21st 2010, 07:29 PM

-sigh- not even people on here can deal with my problems... maybe i should just go nobody wants me anywheres...
guess it doesnt matter enough that i cut myself for the first time in months cause i have to see the girl i love being used... but hey that's just my life... nothing ever matters!

"No one else can speak the words on your lips. Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten." - Natasha Bedingfield Unwritten

“The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble.” - Ellen Degeneres

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kristen♡ Offline
A puzzle in the making
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kristen

Re: Ugh can't my life ever go right? <\3 - February 21st 2010, 08:22 PM

Aww, Kali, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. You're right- what he's doing is wrong. Maybe you should tell her the things he says. You care for her.

I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we’ll never know most of them.
But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from,
we can still choose where we go from there.
We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.

PM|VM|EMAIL
Colyn Riley ♥

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Kali Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Ugh can't my life ever go right? <\3 - February 21st 2010, 09:45 PM

I did tell her... everything he told me :\ but she just still doesn't see it... ugh :S

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Ugh can't my life ever go right? <\3 - February 23rd 2010, 12:50 AM

Tell he to leave him. And also tell the guy to leave her since he doesn't even like her but using her.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread