TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
foxchick4 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Melissa

Unhappy help! - March 3rd 2010, 03:34 AM

i dont know if this is where this would go so feel free to move it if you think necessary. i just didnt know where else to put it. so yesterday i felt like my whole world was just falling apart. today, i dont even know how 2 explain how i feel. yesterday i was called in the guidance counselors office at school and she had said that a teacher came to her saying they thought i was using inter venous drugs and im not. so i denied it because i havent and she said ok, i kinda figured but i just wanted to make sure and that she had 2 call my mom just 2 let her know what was going on. so i said ok thats fine. it didnt bother me. but then i started worrying about that maybe a teacher or someone knows about me cutting. what if thats what this is all about. but by the end of the day i finally calmed myself down and thought that theres no way anyone could know about that. so this morning i got called down 2 the office again. this time i was rly nervous. i was like shaking and just freaking out and couldn't get myself to calm down. well then she was like there was a miss communication between me and the teacher. the teacher cam eback to me and said that she thought i was cutting, not doing drugs. and this is when i got really nervous. the guidance counselor then had to call my mom and tell her what was going on which wasn't good at all. then i found out that it was to of my friends that went to our band director and told her that i was cutting. which i wouldn't have a problem with if they hadn't lied about it. its one thing to tell a teacher out of concern, but its another thing to then lie to me and tell me that u didnt tell anyone. it made me feel kinda shitty. and now my mom and school know and it just sucks. this has been one of the worst days of my entire life and i dont know what to do. i think i've spent most of today just crying constantly. i feel like everythings just falling apart and i dont know what to do anymore. im just so freaked out and i dont know who i can trust anymore.

♫✮You may have fallen but you still have your wings. All you have to do is learn how to fly again✮♫

you never quit on your
music no matter ♫
what happens. 'cause
anytime something
bad happens to you,
that's the one place
you can escape to
♪ and let it all go...
~august rush

(#2 (permalink)) Old
The Darkness Offline
Nothing Began Everything
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raphael

Re: help! - March 3rd 2010, 03:47 AM

I feel for you.
Had the same thing (except the drug thing) happen.
'Cept they didn't call my parent's first.
The sent me to Willow Rock, a mental hospital.
I think that caused me to have this paranoia shit with me.
But I feel for you.

THE POINT OF SINGULARITY IS NOTHING AS NOTHING BEGAN EVERYTHING
PULSING IN THE EXPAND CONSUME WITHOUT BARRIER OR BORDER
IT IS DARK BECAUSE IT IS THE DARKNESS IT IS OVER BECAUSE IT IS THE END
THERE IS NO SENTRY BECAUSE NONE DARE APPROACH
IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND IT IS ALL THAT EVER WAS
AT THE CENTER YOU DO NOT FIND THE ANSWER
YOU DO NOT FIND YOURSELF THERE IS NO CENTER AND THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY MADNESS
WE ARE ALL HERE NOW.
WE ARE ALL HERE.
WE ARE.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chibicat16 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Krystal

Re: help! - March 3rd 2010, 04:07 AM

that was really messed up the way they did that. I wish i could say something to help because i really want to, but im having the same problem right now and dont know what to do...i dont trust anyone..

Closed Thread