TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
questionking Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

A life of pain - March 5th 2010, 03:33 AM

I'm going through a bit of a rough patch right now... and need some supportive people as i do not have anyone i can turn to... I had a grear group of 6 friends, it consisted of 2 groups rele...and when we started hanging together as 1 group it was great until one group decided they didnt want to hang with the other...i was fine wit it i didnt care... now neither group wants to hang with me... one of the groups was my best friend and some girl caused problems and they wont even answer me... i did nothing wrong in this situation and fate thrusted the world upon my shoulders while my body was already trembling with exhausting of this same past.... in 6th grade i got in a fight with my friends and it was never repaired... i had sever depression and almost killed myself... it runs through my family and in my blood and it has been coming back to me every now and again in varying severities... I need someone to give me valid reasons to live... reasons i can be happy... the girl i have loved and known literally since i was born does not love me back and never will... i have terrible self esteem and really see each day as a challenge just to keep moving... i just need someone to help me with my friends and life in general... what do i do... i have tried apologizing 100 times... i am cold, alone, and tired...i am outcasted by my friends to almost no fault of my own, and worst of all hated by myself... please help me

Last edited by questionking; March 5th 2010 at 04:15 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: A life of pain - March 5th 2010, 03:31 PM

Hey,

Firstly, welcome to Teenhelp I hope you like it here and are able to get the support you need. I am always here if you want to chat so don't hestitate to PM me.

I am sorry you are going through so much right now. Your friends don't sound like they are being very nice when right now you do really need your friends to lean on. If she won't accept your apology then you have to ask yourself whether she is worth your time. By the sounds of things you haven't done anything wrong and she wants to be like that then that is her problem. You deserve better friends than that. I know it is hard to move on and make new friends but sometimes it is something you have to do. You are obviously not happy at the moment with the situation the way it is and you have done all you can and if she is still being like that then it is her loss.

There are things to live for; you might not see them right now because of how you are feeling but there is reasons. You won't be in pain forever; things can get better for you. It won't happen overnight but it will happen so you have to keep hanging on. Just think once you finish school you will be free of these friends and be able to do what you want with your life.

Stay strong.

Closed Thread