TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
naenae1616 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: nataliie

why ? - March 8th 2010, 10:05 PM

I dont understand why i'm so poor and why i cant just be like evryone else why i cant just fit in and be normal . I dont get why evryone just feels the need to bring me down i already feel like crap and i know i look ugly so why do people feel the need to remind me . why is it that my own mother doesnt even care about the fact that i cry myself to sleep almost evry night and she likes to remind me that of how unconfident i am as if dont already know

can someone please tell me because i trully dont understand what anyone expects me to do with my life if noone even cares about me and i'm just an ugly poor person who has nowun at all that how bad it is my father doesnt care and he's somewhere in the world and my mother doesnt give a damn either . she always tells me i'm a burden to her and i already know i'm to young and stupid to get a job and move out any time soon and even if i did live all on my own i would just start being stupid and cryin all day long like alwayz do cos i woudnt have anything to keep me i touch with reality

so in other words with a shit life no friends and basically no parents what have i got in life i really dont see the point people always say your mum should be your bestfrend but i have got any friends and my mum hates me. so why can't i just die now i trully dont understand the only thing thats stopping me is the thought of the pain but then again it would be so much better than goin through this evry day i just dont understand why noone cares about me i dont get what i;ve done

most of the tym i just think of ways to end it should i stand in front of a bus
jump on a train track stab myself or overdose but i really dont care anymore and niether does aybody else

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: why ? - March 12th 2010, 12:03 AM

Then now you need to begin being confident. You need to take control of yourself by not being afraid anymore.

The question you asked is not easy to explain. But I will tell you this, your life is important. If nobody cares about you it does become harder, but now you need to care for yourself then, make yourself happy and be confident. Your life is valuable, if you weren't supposed to have life you wouldn't have it, but you do so it is valuable.

When other people make life hard, it becomes seriously hard and thats when you yourself need to depend on yourself. You need to be confident. Make it a point to make your life valuable. Not by wearing fancy clothes and wearing makeup but by truly making it valuable. Value your life, and try to find small ways to enjoy it. If there is someone you see who may try even to be your friend go for it. But if there is no on, just be patient and you will get one. I know it is really hard especially when you are so young, but you have to hold on.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread