TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy It would be so much easier... - March 12th 2010, 10:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

OK so lately I've been feeling really bad. My medication isn't helping but is only making me tired. My friends being a bitch and decided to invite practically everyone besides me. I feel like I have no real friends that I can really talk to about how I'm feeling. My brother called me a retard because I turned off the modem for the internet because my internet wasn't working and he was in the middle of playing a game. I got told off from my Dad on the way back from the movies because he was frustrating me to the point when I spoke to him rudely. I feel like there's no point in studying for my exams because I'm not going to do well and not be able to get into Uni when I have my majoy exams in October because I'm too dumb no matter how hard I try. I've been having more urges to actually kill myself because I feel like I'm going to be alone and not have a good career when I'm older. I just feel so tired all the time. I feel like I have to make something big of myself if I do happen to get a good career of myself like being a DJ, actor or musician so I can laugh in all those peoples faces when their earning shit money and I can make a difference in peoples lifes and be like "FUCK YOUS ALL FOR NOT BELIEVING IN ME AND MAKING FUN OF ME!" I'm tired of helping everyone else and then they just turn their fucking back on me yet they only talk to me when they need me. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up one day.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: It would be so much easier... - March 12th 2010, 03:05 PM

hey rianna.

it sounds like you are having one of those weeks where nothing ever goes right.. but don't worry. Everyone has those sometimes.. especially me. Dont think too much about it because you can be sure you're capable of more than you can imagine. everyone fucks up once or twice along the road of life... that is a given. So just dont care about what they say, but just make sure to keep doing your best at whatever you're doing .. i think that you can do well for your exams because i can tell that you have the will to succeed from your speech about making something big about yourself

either way, just remember that if those people turn their backs on you and talk to you only when they need you, then you clearly deserve better friends. People who don't appreciate you, do not deserve you at all. you know you deserve much more!

and either way, you can definitely consider us your friends too.. we'll be here to support and we'll be here to listen in case you wanna rant about anything. Just stay strong!

caring always.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Last edited by Darrenboy!; March 12th 2010 at 03:44 PM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: It would be so much easier... - March 12th 2010, 06:31 PM

Hi there Rianna,

I'm sorry like you're having a bad time right now! As Darren has already said, we all have these times where nothing seems to go right - however, it won't last forever, so don't worry about that!

It can be frustrating when you feel as though your medication is not helping to you, when this is the case, it's best to visit your doctor and talk to them about your concerns regarding your medication. It might be worth talking to someone about the things that you have got going on for you right now, too. Your doctor is there to listen, or perhaps talk to a counsellor about how you're feeling. It can really help to talk through your problems and it could help to have some other people's input.

It'd be a good idea to talk about how you feel or write about the things you're concerned about. Then look at the positive outcomes you could have if these problems are resolved (and you can resolve them, Rianna!). It really does help if you think positively about these things. Your life isn't always going to have these problems and you're not always going to struggle. You can get through this, really.

Take care.

Closed Thread