TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jenna2013 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jenna

done. - March 15th 2010, 05:23 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im ready to not be here. theres no point. at least i definitely dont see it if there happens to be one for my pathetic excuse of a life. ive done absolutely everything imaginable wrong. and ive ruined pretty much everyones lives around me. i dont deserve life. its for good people. not screw ups and cutters and disgusting dirty people like me.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sydney... Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sydney

Re: done. - March 15th 2010, 07:32 AM

Hey,
I know you feel like you don't belong or don't deserve to he here, but I swear that many people love you and would hate to see you go. I know personally that it's hard to reach out for help, but you did the right thing. I would love to talk to you about this in detail sometime. Please private message me anytime. I love talking to people and helping them through hard times. I may be young, but I have a special way with words. Remember I care about you and I really really want to help you!

With love and hope,
Sydney

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MicroBurst Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sven

Re: done. - March 15th 2010, 08:46 AM

Trust me you don't wanna go. You will be suprised by what amount of people you will hurt by doing this. I myself have thought about it either , I'm glad i'm here alive and well by making the right decision and made alot of people happy by staying.
You think you don't deserve to be here? Hey while you are here at it (life) , why don't make it a fun time?!

Everyone/everything has a purpose...Did you know how much 1 person's life could affect the whole world? What if you could make that change?? Wouldn't that be something to live for?

I'm just saying to get up have fun or do what you want , but if you want to talk or need help you can PM me anytime.

Take care!!

I got only 1 Objective;
To be the best i can!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Elephant Juice Offline
I bring the apocalypse to you.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jasminaaaa.

Re: done. - March 15th 2010, 11:49 AM

You deserve life - don't let anyone tell you different, not even yourself.
If you're finding it difficult to carry on, then think up 5 things that you find beautiful or that you would miss if they were taken away from you - it might show you the beautiful world that you want to leave.
There will be people who would miss you if you were gone, even if you don't agree with me, I know they would. PM me if you'd like.
Best wishes

"These are dark times, there is no denying.
Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today.
But I say this, to our citizenry:
WE, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty
and repel the forces that seek to take it from you!
Your Ministry. Remains. Strong!"
  Send a message via MSN to Elephant Juice  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
jenna2013 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: done. - March 15th 2010, 11:00 PM

i dont see the reason to stay here. i really dont. all i do is screw peoples lives up..

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Simplyme7 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: done. - March 15th 2010, 11:17 PM

I know that feeling, but don't give in.
It's hard, I know...
but contrary to how you are feeling right now, tons of people will miss you.
There are a ton of people that love you.
It may be hard to realize that right now but it's true.
Everyone makes mistakes, but you have to get through them.
And once you manage to do that,
your life will be so much better.
I can promise you that.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: done. - March 15th 2010, 11:33 PM

Leaving this earth is never the solution is what I always hear. I think that sense you were able to express how you feel right now that it kind of like a cry for help. Dont give up keep living its worth it.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: done. - March 16th 2010, 05:14 AM

Hey there,

Jenna, I love that name. It just so happens to be my name too. I know you are dealing with a lot at the moment but please do not give up because things can and will get better. I know right now that does not seem possible but it really can happen. You just have to keep on hoping and believing.

Now, why do you feel this way? Sometimes we can have all these feelings built up and if we just got down to the root of it we would start feeling better. So, Jenna, why do you feel like you are a 'bad', 'disgusting' person? I bet that is not true at all. And, why do you feel like you are ruining peoples lives?

Do you think you could share a little more with us? I know that can be hard to do but in the end it really can help.

Also, do you think you could try talking to some people in your real life about this? Your parents, close friends or other relatives? That too will be hard to do but in the end it might be really helpful. It might really help you to know that there are people out there who care about you and want to see you through this.

Now, as for the cutting, do you think you could try the Alternatives to Self Harm? I know that sometimes it seems as if they do not work but with time and determination you will notice that you can start depending less on the self harm and more on the positive coping skills.

Lastly, I think it would be great if you would consider going and seeing a therapist. I know it can be really weird and hard talking to a stranger about all of your problems but with time you can start to become more comfortable. And, it can really help to have an objective person to talk to.

Please hang in there and if you ever need to chat feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#9 (permalink)) Old
jenna2013 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: done. - March 18th 2010, 04:14 AM

i feel bad and all because i do so much stuff wrong. my parents hate me. all i ever seem to do is make them mad. im not good enough for them. theres another thing to. id rather everyone not see that though. my dad used to hit me. he did it til my sophomore year of high school. im sure he still would if he could hide it better. idk...i never talk to my parents about this stuff. they dont care or understand. my mom talks about me and all my crap at church and im not allowed to talk or hang out with my little brother according to my parents because of cutting. i have friends who wanna be there for me and my youth pastor is always trying to talk to me about stuff but im scared to let them in. i dont want to be hurt anymore seeing as the people closest to me have hurt me enough.

i dont know about trying to quit cutting. i need it. i've been doing it for so long i dont think i can just stop.

and i dont know about seeing another counselor. i saw one when i was in middle school for something and a family counselor once my dad got in trouble for abuse. i hated it..it never seems like they understand. and the family counselor pretty much said i was the cause of everything. which doesnt surprise me.

i just hate life right now. im not sure if i actually have the guts to try and kill myself again. idk though. i just dont see a point for me to be here right now....

(#10 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: done. - March 18th 2010, 05:22 AM

i know how it feels to not be good for your parents. but whats good about parents, they will always love you. and i know that probably sounds like bs right now. but it's true. and dispite what you think. yes someone will miss you. you just said that you have friends who want to be there for you a pastor who wants to help. i know it's hard but let them in. even if it's just little steps at a time, do it.
the fact that your telling this to us is a step. now tell everything to something else. and keep on telling things until your ready to tell your friends.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
jenna2013 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: done. - March 19th 2010, 07:13 PM

i just dont like to talk about this stuff...i mean no one would even care if i wasnt here....so why bother them with all my crap?

(#12 (permalink)) Old
jenna2013 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: done. - March 25th 2010, 11:45 PM

im still here and i shouldnt be. why? what have i done to deserve to still be here? i shouldnt be...

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: done. - March 25th 2010, 11:54 PM

actually, i am VERY glad you are here. just because things are going bad now doesn't meant things will always go wrong! and that councler that said it was all your fault was a load of crap, because it's not your fault. your dad should NOT hit you. you SHOULD be able to hang out with your little brother, and you shouldn't be so miserable that you are cutting and are considering suicide. this is not your fault. you are a wonderful person, and i am so happy that you are smart enough to post on TeenHelp, because you know what? EVERYONE on here is your friend. and anyone who isn't , though i really hate this term, is a total douchebag! please stay, there are so many who would miss you.

and you said you have friends and a youth pastor? that's great! you have people in your community who love you, and hate to see you like this. it may be hard, it may be scary, but please, just try to let these people in. it is an amazing thing, to have these people help you. things will look up. just hang in there! because: once you hit the bottom the only way to go is up.

Closed Thread