TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
rem Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: phoenix

i completely need to end it all. - March 22nd 2010, 11:16 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

nobody cares. my sister is too busy with her own life.. i've been begging my parents for professional help but they refuse to give it to me coz its taboo. my friends dont give a shit about me. all they do is bitch about me nd call me "DUMB".. tday i read this sheet of paper in which they had written stuff bout.. that my hair looks like a wig, that i'm dumb nd i show off about my boyfriend n me makin out n stuff! they are so jealous of that.. my self esteem is zero now. i've started to beleive i AM DUMB. i'm not sayin i'm bad academically but i've not done great either n tats coz i cant concentrate..i just cant bring myself to do that. everyone mocks me nd ridicules me nd treats me like a freak. my parents nd sister said i've given them nothing but trouble. i constantly feel my boyfriend wants to dump me coz he's so hot n every1 treats me so badly.. I HAVE NO FRIENDS. NOBODY F* CARES. I'VE BEEN DEPRESSED FOREVER AND JUST WANNA END IT ALL. PLEASE HELP

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: i completely need to end it all. - March 22nd 2010, 06:41 PM

Hey there,
Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time right now. But ending it all wouldn't fix anything. People do care about you. How do you think your boyfriend would feel if you killed yourself? He'd be very hurt I'm sure. Have you talked to your boyfriend about the way you feel? It sounds like he's a good guy to stick by your side through this. Sometimes just letting things out can help you feel better too. Also, what about a guidence counselor at school? You can go to them to have someone to talk to and they might even be able to convince your parents for help. Don't let what these people say about you bring you down, because you and I both know it's not true. They are doing it to hurt you, and you are stronger and you aren't going to let that happen. Every time you think negatively about yourself, think of a positive thing and write it down. Soon enough you'll have a super duper list of positive things you can look at whenever people start to bring you down. Because you deserve to live a happy life, and you aren't going to let these jerks get in your way. I'm always here if you want to talk.
Hang in there,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Re: i completely need to end it all. - March 23rd 2010, 02:13 AM

I'm sorry you're feeling this way but you need to open your eyes and realize there are people out there who care about you. Coming here is the first step, if you're not feeling secure with your boyfriend then talk to him, and maybe its time to have a sit down with your family and actually tell them how it is and not sugar coat it, tell them how you feel. You can possibly also look into talking to a school councillor about your troubles.

Best of luck!

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
garin Offline
The ashes of the phoenix
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i completely need to end it all. - March 23rd 2010, 03:22 AM

i can promise you this, there are others here, especially here, feeling the same pain and anguish you are. open up and talk to the people here, many have had to go through things like what your going through. those who have been there can help you climb out of that dark hole you might be in right now. I am confident that if someone here can't pull you out of that hole, they will jump in with you to keep you company ^_^

(#5 (permalink)) Old
rem Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: phoenix

Re: i completely need to end it all. - March 23rd 2010, 11:59 AM

omg. thank you so much you guys! m sure there's a whole lot of shit to come..i'm just gonna try nd put up with it the best way i can. i have hope tat things will get better! i just badly need to improve my self esteem as well.. m gonna share my feelings on this website tho.! thanks a ton for being there=)

Closed Thread