TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

and it's over. - March 27th 2010, 10:42 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i promised my friend sunday, i would give it til sunday without hurting myself...well, tomorrow is sunday and i feel no different. so he made me promise that i would talk to somebody at church, so i agreed but i really don't feel like talking to the pastor, because i'm pretty sure that can't help me, i'm pretty sure nobody can help me.... plus i'm extreamly shy and i can't tell somebody that i don't know that i wish i was dead... it makes no sense....i don't know what to do.... i want to live but i can't and i don't want to break my promise ..... help.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: and it's over. - March 28th 2010, 07:09 AM

Hi Sammie.

Let me tell you something. Even when you feel like nobody can help you, it's not true. There's always somebody who can help you, and you should never doubt that. Your friend is doing the right thing by trying to get you to talk to the pastor. I think you should definitely do it, because what do you have to lose?

Is there somebody else you can talk to? A counsellor, or your parent, for example?

If you feel like killing yourself, please tell somebody. They would want to help you. You don't need to go through this by yourself; you're not alone.

You say you want to live, but can't. What do you mean by that? Why do you feel like you can't?

Stay safe.
xx

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: and it's over. - March 28th 2010, 09:46 PM

well my friend practically made me talk to the pastor today after church, so my friend sat there and started crying and was like "she wants to kill herself," and i was freaking out but right when he said that one of the other pastors walked past (i used to talk to him,) and just kind of looked at us and i was thinking "omg please let him not have heard that," so anyway the pastor that my friend wanted me to talk was like "hey, come in to my office," and we go in there and he looks at me and was like "so is it true that you want to hurt yourself that bad..." and i was like "well, it's not that i want to die but i just want it to stop" and he was like "okay, okay, let's start somewhere else, do you believe that nobody cares and loves you," and i was like "yes," and he went into something then the pastor that i used to comes in and was like "hey, i don't mean to interuptt, but did is she talking about killing herself again," and i turned around and was like "no, it's not that" and he was like "look, this has been going on for two years sweetie, we have to get this to stop," and then he said something to the pastor and he walked out.... so that was basically the end of the meeting because the pastor had some meeting to go and he was like "put your name and phone number down and i'll call you, okay" so far he hasn't and i'm thinking he won't.... but part of me wants one of them to do something because i don't know what to do.... right now i just want to say screw it and kill myself.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: and it's over. - March 28th 2010, 10:36 PM

There is always someone that cares.
There is always someone that is willing to listen to you and any problems your having/going through at the moment. There's me and all of Teen Help that is here for you.

Don't give up. Although I'm sure i don't know you very well, your a strong person and have so much potential. You ARE LOVED.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to.
Take care,
-Angelina

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: and it's over. - March 29th 2010, 07:48 AM

I'm sure they're going to contact you soon, because, even if you don't believe it, people care about you and want to help you.

Stay strong, and stay safe.
xxx

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

Closed Thread